Chapter 2

Bella POV

"Edward!" I called for what feels like the hundredth time.

I stopped jogging to look at my surroundings, it is dark, pitch black, if only I could find Edw... ouch, it hurts to think about HIM.

I moved my foot, quickly, so I could start jogging, maybe even running after him, but I tripped and fell. I don't have the strength to get back up, so I did what I could manage, curling into a ball.

I sobbed, why did he leave me, why did he do this to me? I felt myself being consumed by darkness. Hopefully this is death. Then the darkness completely consumed me.

Charlie POV

I grabbed the phone off of my cruiser planning on calling the Cullen's. "I'll call the Cullen's again," I said already dialing there home number.

"The Cullen's left town Charlie," Billy explained.

"Good riddance," Harry said not hiding the fact that he hated them.

"Where did they go?" I asked, she might have went with them.

"We'll find her Charlie," a voice said, I didn't even bother to find out who said it either I looked down at the map of Forks, which I had draped across the hood of my cruiser.

"Charlie," Jacob called, and I turned to see Sam carrying my baby girl.

"Bella!" I screamed running towards them.

"She's alright," Sam said as I took her into my own arms.

"Thank you Sam," I said then walked towards the house, struggling with her weight.

I laid her on her bed, she was asleep, so I took off her jacket and her boots. I draped the quilt over her, and made sure she was covered.

I walked downstairs and sat in my chair and thought about what happened.

Where was Edward? The note she left said she was going on a walk with him, did they get separated? No Bella wouldn't have left him alone, even if her life was in danger, But where's Edward? He must have left her in the forest...

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a blood curdling scream, not just any scream, Bella's scream.

I ran up the stairs, tripping along the way, I opened the door to see Bella, my baby girl, twisting, turning and, screaming. I ran to her and pinned her beneath me, "Bella! Bells! wake up!" I screamed at her.

Her eyes snapped wide open, and 2 words slipped from her mouth, "He's gone." Who's gone?