Chapter 1: God...?

Standing tall in the white garden, the wind blowing making the white flowers swirl, a man dressed in a hunter garb can be seen, looking at the stars above.

???: *sigh* I did it, Gehrman... Brother... I slayed the nightmare, I freed both of you from this decaying world, now... This is where I rest...

Closing his eyes, he accept the fate that fell upon him, he knew very well about the path he chose, after all, he had lived past lives in this nightmare.

The first time he was clueless, a naive and innocent mind put in a world filled of eldritch beings, and not surprisingly, the fate he decided to take on was submitting to the sharp end of the scythe, he felt at peace when he felt his head fly through the air, but that moment was short lived, he found himself in a very familiar clinic.

The second time he decided to confront his old master, knowing that submitting to the scythe wouldn't make things better, and there, he found about 'her', but their meeting was cut shortly when 'she' made him her puppet, the new host of the nightmare, but as soon as he took a seat in the wheelchair, he once again found himself in the same familiar clinic.

The third time, knowing about the truth, he gathered the umbilical cords, materials needed to finally put a stop to this endless nightmare that seemed to always repeat itself for the sake of making him go insane, using these umbilical cords, he confronted his old master once again, but this time he could finally refuse 'her' and put an end to 'her' life, ending the nightmare all together.

And this is where he found himself into, the body of the great one of the moon known as 'Flora', is laying emotionless on the ground beside him, slowly fading in a gust of dust, to his left, up the hill is the wheelchair of his old master, he knew that his master now rested peacefully, away from the nightmare, then he grabbed a golden locket, he then opened it, revealing a image of his young past, together with a black haired man smiling that appeared to have the same age, he thought that he was supposed to be hurt and sad, but these kinds of emotions have long abandoned his body and mind.

With a long sigh, the man finally closes his eyes, waiting for his fate, becoming something he swore to destroy, but that feeling never came, instead, when he opened his eyes in confusion, he found himself in another place, a room to be exact, but not the same familiar room he always woke up in, not the clinic, but a room that resembled a noble's room, decorated with objects that could easily be guessed as one of the Cainhurst Castle rooms.

Looking around, he finally found the possible owner of this place, an oddly familiar old man sat in a chair in front of him, with a single table separating the two, that old man was the one who made the transfusion of blood, and the contract when he was in the clinic, the one who brought him to the nightmare.

???: "You..." Said the hunter with a cold voice.

Old Man: "Oh I see you are awake! So, tell me, how was your little nightmare?" Said the old man with a smirk.

???: "..."

Old Man: "Not much of a talker aren't you?" Said the old man.

???: "Get to the point..." Said the hunter with venom in his voice.

Old Man: "OK OK geez, *sigh* look, you survived the nightmare, I am here to grant you any wish you have." Said the old man while caressing his temples.

???: "Wish?..." Questioned the clueless hunter.

Old Man: "Oh, I haven't introduced myself! Sorry, I do not have a name, but people call me God!" Said the old man.

The man started releasing a strange fog, the hunter unsheathed his Holy Moonlight Sword and took a fighting stance, thinking he would fight another great one in a man's body, but what appeared from the fog was a... Young Kid?