𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

⋆⁎
-𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆

Hello Everyone! Thank you so much for happening upon this book, I'll try to make this brief. I'd like to start off by saying that this is my first MCU fanfic ever! Hooray! I'm a little nervous to post this as I'm not so well versed in the MCU fandom as the majority of you, but I figured that since Eternals is a brand new series in the fandom, I might as well give it a go! Please be kind if things don't exactly match up with the film. I make mistakes and as I said, I'm new to the MCU. Besides, this is a fan fiction, so it won't be exactly alike anyways. In advance, I thank you for your patience! In addition to me being new to the fandom, I'd also like to disclose that I have not read any of the MCU comics! So if something doesn't line up with those either, I ask that you don't point it out, as this is my fanfic and I'm allowed to write what and how I like. :) I'd also like to mention that this book may or may not include spoilers for Eternals, so read at your own risk! Lastly, I'd like to thank you again for clicking onto this fic. Writing is my passion and this is the first solid idea I've had in months haha. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy it! Thank you so much.