the one where she becomes Edward Cullen

two

two

🐺🐺🐺

After a long, tedious and repetitive classes, Elyna finally walked to her English class, also the last class of the day. Elyna actually loved the subject so, unlike her other classes, she didn’t carry her sketchbook with her.

Elyna entered the class and the teacher was already there. He looked tired and slightly dishevelled but his smile was intact when he saw her. Elyna returned his smile and gave a soft nod, beckoning her towards him.

“Class, this is your new friend....” he motioned her to continue.

“I’m Elyna Benston.”

A few of the heads popped up to look at her and some’s eyebrows were raised in surprise. Mid-year admission usually did that.

“Your accent... it’s different.” The teacher tilted his head.

“I’m from Norway but I’d travelled to a lot of places, hence the mixed accent.”

“Norway? I’ve never met someone who’s from Norway,” the teacher’s eyes shone with excitement, “is it really beautiful as they say?”

Elyna didn’t know that.
How could she say how her hometown looked like when she hadn’t visited it for the last sixty years? It was breath-taking back in the time when she was still a human and it was wonderful when she stayed there for a few years about sixty years back, but now? Maybe it was still beautiful. She didn’t know.

Elyna gave a tight lipped smile and nodded. The teacher smiled and then looked at the class, “Students, please see to it that you’re making Elyna feel welcome, yeah?” He turned to her, “Elyna, you can sit with Mr. Stilinski here.”

Elyna’s eyes searched for this Mr. Stilinski and found a hand raising up, timidly in the air for her, with his jaw hung open.

Stiles Stilinski.

Stiles soon snapped his jaw shut and fidgeted in his seat, trying to pretend that he was not staring at the new girl.

Elyna gave the teacher a soft smile and walked to her seat beside Stiles Stilinski.

When she neared the seat, a sweet, intoxicating scent tingled her olfactory receptors. She almost stopped on her way, to close her eyes and smell the heavenly scent. Elyna took her seat as the teacher began the class.

She tried her best to ignore the scent, but it just lingered near her, enticing her to take a whiff of it.
She had never smelt a blood scent that sweet and heavenly. Elyna followed the smell as subtly as she could, seeing that it came from right next to her.

Stiles Stilinski was slumped down on his chair, his head lazily rested on his palm. His whiskey eyes were focused on the teacher, as his other hand twirled his pen in an expert speed.