(1) ChiLumi 🍋

Office AU

She looks at the time on the clock in front of her with lively reluctance, about an hour and a half ago she should have left the office. By that time he would be at home cursing his boss while he rested on the couch with Paimon on his lap, not in the office redoing all the work of two weeks because of the usual indecision that characterized his boss Lan.

- Damn woman.- Lumine mutters a curse as she puts the finishing touches on the "Dream Flowers" Collection.

She was grateful that they were only small details that she had to change and add to make it "as perfect" as the witch wanted it. Still, he wouldn't be surprised if he changed his mind at the last minute, as always. Everyone was used to that, which didn't mean she liked being alone late at the office. I was hoping the overtime pay was really worth it.

Prints the designs and also mails them to the tailoring area. He felt sorry for them, he had thrown the chaos ball at them to create the designs with the days numbered. It was a very capable team, everyone had a gift for making the pieces captured on paper come to life between the fabrics. Lumine knew that it was thanks to the direction of the area manager that everything was going wonderfully, his tastes were as fascinating as his appearance.

Tall, with members of great strength and energy, vigorous joints, elastic nerves. Ajax Tartaglia, alias Childe, had a manly and haughty face, blue eyes as deep as the ocean, beautiful teeth, broad shoulders, a broad but perfectly shaped torso, the most beautiful legs and superb buttocks. His temper was iron, although his smile was like that of a child. Like all the women in the company, Lumine loved this man, despite the fact that the most vulgar comments came out of her mouth when they exchanged words. She couldn't help it, something in him unnerved and turned her on in equal measure.

She massages the bridge of his nose, she had no time to be thinking about those things at that moment. She had to turn in the models and go home, to continue cursing Lan as freely as her four walls allowed. She just wished that tomorrow she wouldn't go out with one of hers and make her stay late at the office again.

She turns off his computer, takes the papers and his belongings, leaves the office and almost runs to the workshop to drop off the designs. She almost threw the folder on the sewing table from the door to run away, before another soul in misfortune kept it longer in that place.

- Hey, pretty girl! These are not hours to be in this place.

Lumine freezes in the doorway at that voice. She didn't know whether to curse or rejoice at her luck. She turns around, and in the dim backlight, there was the man he yearned for every night, Childe giving her a cheeky smile from his post in the corner of the workshop. His shirt was open at the first buttons, exposing part of his torso, and his sleeves were patched, giving him an air of debauchery that she was not used to.

- What are you still doing here? - Lumine can't help but blurt out the question in a way that could be categorized as rude. He had caught her off guard.

Childe laughs at the question without a trace of being offended. He stands up and walks slowly toward her. He was no longer a man, he was a hunting tiger. Lumine could see a glow in his eyes that made her shudder and made her feel a heat rise from her belly. She tries to calm her heartbeat and stay in control while holding him a foot from her body, her eyes studying his face in a way that it was difficult for her to disguise what was causing her presence. His warm, seductive eyes were on her with such intensity that it made her want to jump on him and do a lot of stunts, so to speak. She couldn't stay still, her hands squeeze her bag to hide her shudder. I couldn't even breathe.

He was going to say something when everything went dark. Lumine lets out an expletive that made Childe laugh, it's that her luck couldn't get worse at that moment. For a few seconds there is absolute silence. She could feel his eyes on her in the dark, as if waiting for her to do something, to make a speech, to make a dance, to do something. «Maybe he expects you to leave the workshop, and go home once and for all», she thinks, understanding how animals feel at the zoo.