In which she starts a chapter

******Starting soon**********

Sample

A hallow knock echoed through my silent chamber making me grip my old leathery book. "Princess." Another knock sounded and I heaved a sigh and placed the deep purple ribbon in the pages of my book.

The silk slid from my fingers as I gently placed it. Standing from my comfortable position on my plush sofa, I closed the book and glided to my book shelf away from the door.

"Enter." My voice was airy and soft from still being in the daze of my reading. My senses heighten at the door opening hastily. Clanking of metal could be heard and the shuffle of booted feet was heard before he spoke.

"Your Highness." I lifted the tilted over books and slid 'Orleans' back in to the empty spot on the top shelf.

I recognized the highish boy voice; Eddie. He was my fathers personal favorites. Not because he was loyal or because he was one of the castles best guards. No, his high voice was just so funny that the Alpha decided he was walking entertainment.

"Eddie, we have been through this. Call me Ella." I hated when people called me Princess. I didn't ask to be born for the throne, to be an Alphas daughter. In all honesty I wanted to be normal. Average is a better word to use. Yes, I wanted to be average.

"The Alpha has told me to call you other wise." He gulped and fiddled his sword handle. Stepping forward with in eye roll, I smiled. My hands clasped in front of me; I smiled innocently at him. "Eddie, Do you see the Alpha anywhere."

Eddie glanced around dumbly. Shyly he shook his head no. I smirked. "Well then I don't see a problem with you calling me what I tell you to call me. Do you?"

His cheeks began to turn pick as he mumbled no and I gave him a warm smile before addressing the matters to why he is here. "Did the Alpha send you?" Eddie straightened his back at the mention of his king. "Yes, the Alpha and Luna need to see you. Immediately."

I nodded before brushing off my dark green camo leggings. I smiled as my hands straightened my favorite shirt. It was sleeveless black t-shirt, 'SHARK ATTACK' was printed across the top part as a large great white shark's mouth popping out of the water was at the bottom.

"I don't think the Alpha will be thrilled with your outfit choice, Ella." He eyed me hungrily and I waved him off; brushing past him with a smirk. "You just let me handle that."

I gracefully walked to the other end of the castle where the throne room was that most defiantly held my parents presence.