Clearance

"I thought I was getting better. I really did."

×ו××

[Two days later]

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Namjoon worried, holding my fingers into his hand. I tried my best to not sigh for his overly concerned actions and looked at him unreadably.

"Yes, Joon." I forced. "I guess I'll be fine? The boss wanted to talk to me today about it. Yoongi is still at the hospital, so I probably don't have much work. I don't know.." Clutching my bag, I swung it around my shoulder and grinned at my friend.

"Text me if there's a problem with anyone...okay? Whoever it is, give me an immediate call." Namjoon specified a word, and it brought my mind to a certain someone. Kim Seokjin.

Namjoon advised me not to apologize anymore to Jin and not to text him as a friend either. We were on bad terms since the incident, I felt I'd rather not come off as honest. Namjoon seemed to have a fair reason. I'll look guilty of the incident with Yoongi. Continuously apologizing to him won't make a difference. Or will it?

It won't. Moreover, almost none of this was my fault. I was involved in a part of the problem because it was me who thought comforting a deranged person would make a difference. I actually thought it'd brighten him up. Damn, I really hate my mind sometimes. 

I always liked thinking everyone deserves the feeling of endearment, knowing you're always loved, always by someone.

Namjoon informed me Jin wasn't going to appear to work for several days. I wasn't told of how long he would be absent, but I felt like it would be a good amount of days to let him relax and realize some simple information.

He was about to drop me off at work, get some food, and head home to Jungkook. Jungkook, that man was cleaning up the entire house this early morning, especially his room when I was dressing. Maybe his friend was coming home. I didn't mind who it was, but I had to ask.

"Hey, also is there..anyone coming? To the house? Jungkook surprisingly cleaned his room and tidied the living room this morning. " I blurted quickly before two or more thoughts stopped me from speaking.

Namjoon took a second to chuckle at my question first, before having the brightest smile on his face.

"Yeah, his friend. It's more like they're in love with each other but don't want to confess first. Haven't you seen her? Hana?" I instantly caught up on her face, she's the one in his university.

The short black hair, light caramel eyes, a warm undertone skin, natural top heavy lips. The last time I saw her was on her birthday, she wore a gorgeous floral gown. 

I'd never forget her face. I've always found her amazing. "Yes, her. She's coming to the house today. She's leaving for the US to see her aunt this weekend. Won't be back for three months. So I figured I'd be there and help them with a little something before anything changes."

I nodded aggressively, scrunching my nose in joy. "Yes! Oh my god! But don't force it. Let them go with their pace." I unzipped my bag and took a glance if I had everything once, before leaving the car with a wide smile.

"She staying over tonight. There's a lot to prepare! I'll see you soon, Yu."

And off he went. I sighed deeply, numerous thoughts running over me as I watched his car depart. I honestly had no clue how he was to convince Jungkook to not be afraid of rejection and confess. I also felt Namjoon didn't need to do anything.

In my opinion, Jungkook was trying his best not to rush things beyond the limits of their friendship. If they were to be in a relationship in the future, I'd be the happiest person ever.