Dead

"If i die,dont cry. Just look at the sky and say goodbye."

×ו××

[Time skip]

The straw which was inside my coffee was swirling around the liquid as I took a gentle sip.

"He really said that?"My hands cupped my cheeks and I groaned loudly into them,a hand patting my back. Jin sighed and scooted closer to me,hugging me in one hand while the other held his own drink he had bought.

After what Yoongi had said to me,the only emotion I've been feeling was confusion and more confusion. In my case,I mean why would he want to meet Hoseok who was a stranger to him?

Did they know each other?Were they friends?How did I not know?Has Hoseok told me about thi-

My thoughts were stopped when I felt a strong arm conceal my shoulder. Feeling relaxed,I sighed again and replied to Jin's unanswered question. "Well yeah what do you think?I feel stressed for no reason. Yoongi feels like I'm supposed to be with him. He gives me tingling weird feelings and kinds of emotions I've never experienced. I have a very bad feeling about this."I explained everything I felt,frustrated of both Hoseok and Yoongi. "Maybe you should just give it a try."Jin spoke calmly.

"Yah I don't want Hoseok to hurt himself."I made a sad face and stared at the tall broad shouldered man for a response to escape his mouth.

"Yuri think about it. Hoseok has abused you and so you-" "Wait who told you that?"I questioned,unaware of how Jin knew. I could remember telling Jin about Hoseok but not his worst side.

"Namjoon told me!"Jin managed to say,as if hiding the truth. I raised my eyebrows but Yoongi's face came flooding back in my mind,causing me to forget about Jin's sentence. "Yuri listen to me,Hoseok has abused you so much and we both know you don't deserve it. Maybe Yoongi would knock some senses into him."Jin chuckled at his own statement and rubbed his nape.

I unconsciously nodded quickly and rubbed my eyes to make my vision more clear as I stood up. Grabbing my coffee,I turned on my heels and excused myself for sometime alone,walking out of the cafe.

I pulled my phone out as I walked through the busy streets of Seoul,not knowing why I unlocked my phone in the first place. Suddenly,a stranger bumped into me causing me to stumble in my posture,the drink spilling all over my white blouse.

Cursing loudly at the sudden action,I turned to the man and my eyes softened as I gasped. "Oh its you,"The man kept his head low and tears were about to cover his eyes.

"Namjoon?Where are you going,don't you have work?"I asked,holding his shoulder. He sighed and a tear escaped his eyes and he sniffled. "Oh my god what's wrong?"I immediately pulled him into hug and his head was on the crook of my neck,water droplets staining more of my shirt.

"Y-Yuri,you know Hoseok killed Cho right?A-and I-I s-saw him trying to jump off a building,"I could feel instant tears around my eyelids. I knew I shouldn't care,I knew he abused me,I knew he used me and hated me,but then I still did love him,as a man.

We did break up,but I couldn't get myself to forget him. Every since we had broke up,I had tried to consider all the cruel things he had ever made me do or did it himself,but my love for him,even if it reduced little by little,everyday,it was still there.