Crazy

"I hate you for making me this way."

×ו××

"You look pretty."

"W-what?"I stuttered,unable to get a word out of my mouth. "Y-y-you can see me?"My body froze in place at his words. "Just because I'm blindfolded,doesn't mean I can't see anything."He growled.

My insides were twisting continuously even if I tried to calm myself down. Never have I ever experienced such a situation with any patient I had to take care of in my past. I couldn't move,my body was completely drowned in fear. Suddenly,my head started aching and I held it while slowly walking towards Yoongi. Breathing out,I was asking myself whether I should just silently put this injection and walk off or do nothing and run.

But my selfish mind which wanted money if I work,made me to hold Yoongi's arm gently. That was when I realized I forgot where I should be injecting this liquid. "Shit."I cursed and stood up,closing my eyes as I tried to remember where Jin told me to inject. Absolutely nothing came into my mind. All I could think of was what Yoongi was like,how insane he is,how he can see me and other more disturbing thoughts. I hated myself whenever I started overthinking but this time,it won.

"Where are you going?"His voice said when my hand touched the cold handle. I stood silent,not knowing what to reply or to even reply. "So you're new here and gotta take care of me right?"Yoongi said. I gulped and hummed a little,making him laugh. "You don't have to be scared I won't do anything to you."I slowly walked towards him with the injection in my hand,my every step was very slow and my legs were shaking.

"Sit."He commanded. Like a little obedient child,immediately my butt touched the floor. I was not even this obedient with my parents. "Here."He showed me his arm and waited for me to inject.

For some reason,I felt really bad for him. "I thought you were supposed to be insane,but now you-"I couldn't get words out of my mouth,it was hard for me to say this was the person who has the ability to kill me anytime the minute I see his eyes. But I can't be sure either. Quickly injecting,I tried to stand up but a wrist held me in place. "Wait,"He said. "What?"I asked and looked away,gulping.

"Are you gonna take care of me?"He questioned,in a low tone. I was sure that the liquid I had vaccinated in him had started to show effects and made him speak this weak and drowsy. "Yeah." "Just remember,"Again,Yoongi stopped speaking.

His hand left my grip as he loosened his energy all onto the white wall behind him. Slowly but softly,I heard him mutter which was supposed to be for me. "Don't ever annoy me,you'll deeply regret it."

For no reason,a small smile crept up my lips.

I realized what I did and walked outside,completely closing the door and locked it with all the locks,heading out of the floor. "Did you do what I asked you to?"Jin asked,leaning by the wall,with a drink in his arm,beside the office. "Y-yeah I did."I sighed and ignored his gaze,walking inside and charged towards the ladies bathroom. The whole area was dead silent. I couldn't make out any noise until someone from one of the toilet stalls walked out with a startled expression since they might have thought they were the only ones inside. "Shit. You scared me."She muttered and passed by me,with a gentle smile.

"Hello. You're Bae right?"I asked and bowed to her in a respectful way. She did it back and grinned,shaking hands with me. "Yeah I'm Bae. Nice to meet you Yuri." "You know my name?"I got shocked. "Oh that,Jin told me a lot about you."Bae explained and adjusted her dress.

"Well what did that crackhead tell?"Me and Jin have already gotten close by talking for so many hours at night but I couldn't remember telling him a lot about my life. In fact,in a way,he was still only Namjoon's friend.