Words Turn Into Actions

We all know that I couldn't pour the tea on her head because she was....well...Donna and most important the tea is to good to be wasted on her.

With that adittude she had given me I grabbed a cup of cold juice and my mouth exploded," Don't say a word. At least not until I say so. Now, who were you kissing yesterday? You can speak now." She answered," This boy that you don't know." Then she rolled her eyes.

I said," I live in this neighborhood. You know that, right?" Donna rolled her eyes and said," Yeah and I know that because I'm in your house." I brought the cup that was in my hand closer to the middle of between me and Donna and replied," That's my point. You don't come to my house and disrespect me under my roof. Plus, I live here NOT YOU BUT ME. So how would you know if I don't know the guy you was kissing?''

She nodded her head and shrugged her shoulders to the point you her shoulders were telling you," I don't know." I answered her shoulders," My point." Then the moment came.The moment I'd pour the freezing juice on Donna.

Donna's reaction was real quick. She kicked me on the floor and got up off the couch to slap me when I got up. Luckily for me I ducked and she missed. I wrapped me arms around her stomach like I was giving her a tight hug. While my arms around her stomach I ran her into the wall making a loud booming sound. I let go of her stomach and started punching her in the face and I only got 5 punches before she kicked me 3 feet away from her. She ran to me and pushed me on the ground. She sat on me and punched me twice. I pushed her off of me and she fell on her back while laying on the floor. I quickly got up kicked her and she grabbed my leg. I bend down to slap her. Leaving a red scratch on her face. Donna let go of my leg, taking her hands and putting over her scratch. She got up, shoved me, and left. My upsetting face expression turn into a smirk then I left to go to my room.