The Park

Now I am in my room combing my hair since that dirty girl wrecked it. After, I washed my face to make sure no dirt got on it from Donna. Then I left my room to go back downstairs and leave to visit my boyfriend, Jake-up.

I walked outside and saw Jake-up hugging Donna now. I hid behind the tree and peeked at what he was doing. Donna left and 5 minutes later I saw Josy walk to him. They kissed and started to talk about how they can't wait to see each other in school.

The conversation lasted for about 20 minutes and then Jake-up leaned into a kiss goodbye. Josy let him kiss her and then she hugged him. She said goodbye and left the scene. Jake-up was left standing there for about 10 minutes and texted me. The text said for me to meet him at the park.

I finally saw him leave and I waited 10 minutes for me to leave from behind the tree. 10 more minutes passed by and I met him in the park without him knowing I was watching him.

He try to hug and kiss me on the cheek. I pulled away from him and he said," What's wrong Rosetina?" I sucked my teeth, turned away, and replied back," First Josy and Donna. What is wrong with you? I told you that you would have to earned my respect and now you take me for granted. Unbelievable." I touched my shoulder and told me, " I don't know what you're talking about Rosetina." I said," Don't play games with me. You know exactly what I am talking about. Why all of a sudden I'm your third choice? Why do you treat me like I don't deserve to be treated right as a girlfriend? This is so not right and I'm done with this," pulling my shoulder away from him walking away.

He shouted," What about us?" I stopped and turned around to say," Yeah, what about us? Ask yourself that." He said back,"Say the words if you wan to say them. But you know I love you." I sighed and replied," I thought so too because I had my mind set on that." I started walking away.

"So what are you going to do about it,'' he said. For the last and final time I turned backed and said,'' In school when you made me fall I thought that was the best thing that ever happened to me. But I was wrong about everything. I learned that when we met it was the worst thing that ever happened. Even forgiving you for your mistake. Something's wrong with you. I don't know how you cheat on your girlfriend with her best friend and her cousin. That's so upsetting and irritating. And I'm not talking about that I'm talking about you." Jake-up had a sorrow face and stated," So you're breaking up with me?" My mind dropped and tears came into my eyes because I never thought he would say that.