The Answer

A tear came from my right eye and sounding so sad I said, "I guess I am. I'm leaving and I don't want to make it awkward between us. I don't ever want to see you again. Bye." I sadly left crying the whole way home.

I opened the entrance and there was Dona. "Oh what happened," she said. I walked to the kitchen with her and grabbed a tissue. I blew my nose and said, " I don't want to speak about." Leading me to my own room she said," We need to speak about this."

I explained to her about everything that happened. The twists and turns. Even the ups and downs we had before today. Dona got so upset and went downstairs to speak to Donna.

10 minutes passed and Donna knocked on my room door. I invited her in. She apologized and told me how she didn't know that Jake-up was my boyfriend. Well now my ex-boyfriend.

I accepted her apology. We both went out for a walk. We spoke about some things to straighten out with each other. I was actually happy because we bonded better than we ever bonded before. Actually, we never even bonded as much anyway. However, something told me to don't trust her. But you know what they say,"Keep your friends close but your enemies closer."

I know I forgave Donna for her mistake but that still doesn't make her my enemy. I mean she could be plotting anything behind my back. That's why it's time to keep her closer to me.