Another Day.......Not So Exciting

Yesterday my date went so awful. I just wanted to stay home in my bed. But I just couldn't. Why? Because I had to sort everything out with my boyfriend Jason. I actually cared about him and I know because I just never got him off my mind lately.

I got dressed and went to walk to Jason's house. It was about time when I got to his house. He lived 10 long blocks away from me but I didn't care because that means I showed myself how much I cared for him.

I got really nervous when I knocked on his door. My palms got really sweaty and so did my forehead, but only a little. Then my heart started racing fast and skipping beats. This was so unusual. Then he answered the door.

He invited me inside his house and I entered. He lead me into his room. I had finally spoke, "Listen, I came to speak out things and sort things out. Please don't be mad at me. That other boy is no one to me. I swear he's no one. Please, let's just get back to the way things use to be. Please. I'm begging you please." He spoke,"I'm not mad at you no more because the fact that you and walked 10 long blocks at literally 7 in the morning means you really care about me."

He hugged me. We had a funny, smooth, romantic conversation. Then he guided me to the exit when it was time to go. We hugged once more then I smiled and left.

On my way home I was slowed down by Jake-up. He stopped me and said, "Please. You know what we went thorough and you never said the words. So we are still together. Forgive me and take my love as yours."

Then I told him,"I'll forgive you but you have to understand my love is not on sale. Meaning that my love can not be bought, it's earned. For you to earn my love again you'll have to regain all that you had in the past and honey, it's going to take much more than the past. So start stepping up your game."

I turned around and left. When I entered my house, there my mom was. Her rude adittude began to rise, "where have you've been this morning and why was it so important? Don't you need to be in bed right now? You know what you're on punishment and no words, letters, or symbols. Go to your room until breakfast is ready. Your cousins are coming by to visit for a month, so behave no matter how they get to you." She walked upstairs into her room and I did as she said.