Chapter one.

First thing that people notice in me is my eyes. There are Green like dirty Field. my dark fluffy hair covers it all the time, , i wear all black, i like Gothic style, even though almost everybody calls me an Emo and considers me as one. I have few piercings on my nose and ears, my hands are covered in scars, i'm skinny tall teenager, i like to skate and play a guitar and-
-Okay fuck this. Colby throws the notebook away on the bed and Lights a cigarette. -Pathetic Diary,why do i even need to sign it for my Stupid Therapist- he mumbled; it was raining heavily outside, not even dogs were seen on the streets,well it was time to go on a walk. He took his backpack, found a coat and got ready to go, he looked back at diary on bed,sighed, threw it in the backpack and went downstairs-"i'm going on a walk"- he said out loud, pulled door handle and stepped outside. -"wait" someone stopped him. He looked behind- it was hisMom, Clara she called him from the kitchen- Colby went back in the house to Kitchen, she was cooking pasta with veggies for dinner.-"we need to talk"- she said without looking up at him. Cole took a piece of lettuce and asked her -"about what?"- She stopped cutting the vegatables and finally looked up at him-" you know how my relationship is going with Steve, right?" -Steve was Clara's boyfriend. He nodded. "Well... we are thinking about getting married." - Cole didn't say a word. He hated Steve, he would pick on Cole for nothing and was always complaining about stuff.
Cole nodded again and left the house without a single word or comment.
"What a Bullshit"- he was muttering to himself-" now i have to live with him." He sighed and went to the shop to buy another pack of Ciggarets. While leaving the shop someone bumped into him, his ciggarete fell on the wet ground; stranger apologized and picked it up. Cole looked at the person, he was wearing a mask and a hoodie, blonde curls were covering his eyes. Colby took the ciggarete and moved from the door so the stranger could get in. He sighed and continued his road. While walking he was thinking about moving with Steve, he didn't want him to move in with them, he hated when he came to their house on every Weekend and now he would see his face everyday?! He lighted a ciggarete and set on a cliff, rain wasn't as bad as earlier,it was weather of November, wind was blowing his hair, cold weather was making his pale skin red, he coughed and decide to finally leave, it wad getting late and cold.