Chapter three.

(The story will continue with character's pov.). Something itchy was crawling on my face, i opened my eyes and saw Andra; Andra is my childhood best friend, we practically did everything together; went to music club, played in school basketball team, eat pizza and watch horror movies every Saturday Night... she is my other half, absolutely beautiful, with long ginger hair, blue ocean eyes and LOTS of Freckles, her style is similar to mine, we are Twins! "Ugh, can you not" i yawned. She laughed and tickled me more with the feather as mom walked inside the room. "We don't wanna be late mr!" Mom threw a backpack on the bed. "Come on, my brother allowed me ride his motorcycle today! Exciting right?" Sandra Said. "Can't be more excited" i rubbed my eyes.
  We stopped by the coffe shop as we were on our way to school, morning is no morning without a latte. "Look!" Andra pointed at the blonde girl that was sitting by the window bumping her nose in a book. "How is she so beautiful, i wanna go talk to her!" - " go ahead, but i wouldn't if i were you,every time i read i hate when somebody interrupts me. Even if it would be Freddy Mercury."- "He's dead." I laughed. "That's the whole point."
    First lesson started with a math test, perfect start of the day. I'm pretty good with Mathematics to be fairly honest but sometimes  can't recognize myself during the tests. "Hey Cole, remember when i gave you a clue when you were writing something on the board during the Russian lesson?"- Lena was getting little too annoying with this. I sighed. "You can sit next to me,luckily you're the first one in line."
      "When i was at the Gym Last Wednesday, the new girl was definetly checking me out, i just know! She was giving me "that" look while i was doing the lifts and she was just stretching there looking all sexy.ay! Are you listening?"-  this is the third time today Andra is talking about her Blonde Gym Crush. "Do i have a choice?"- i murmured. "this pizza is an absolute trash, the ranch is dry as hell too.we should order from that new Pizza place down the streets on Saturday night, i think Katerina (the Gym Blondy) works there!" I nodded, while silently digging into my mayo salad.
    The Guy's locker room is such a nightmare, naked pop corn freaks comparing their dick inches to each other, talking about Porn stars and hot moms. I usually just get dressed in the Bathroom but i was too lazy today so i just went inside.
   " wow, now i'm afraid to get undressed in the boy's locker room, what if you do something dirty? What if you get hard? Guys we should probably hide in our lockers while changing." -some dudes were gathered together, at first i didn't really bother paying attention to it but as i walked in i saw a familiar blonde hair so i decide to silently pay attention to their conversation. - " his face is so feminine he actually looks like a girl and this small thin body... if you didn't have a dick i would shoot my shot to he honest." - few of them laughed as i took a sneak peek from the other side of the lockers. There was a blonde guy, he was gorgeous, reminded me of a fairy. " i also heard that he is gay, i mean he obviously looks gay." He was trying to put on his pants and these social rejects were just standing there humiliating this poor boy. - "whatever you do, don't sexualize us, or even worse Rape! I mean you're gay, you might try something with us, but we are not intere-" - " not everybody is like you, you know" - i stepped out while slowly getting closer to them. "Excuse me?" -" you are excused; just because you sexualize the gender you are attracted doesn't make the guys that are attracted to other guys are as desprate as you are." They were all staring at me as if i told them Victoria's secret.