Chapter eight.

I wasn't surprised to see Kieran entering in, the smoke came out of my mouth as i reached to my pocket for a lighter. " you did that on purpose, didn't you?" He asked while sliding down on the floor from the wall. I shook my head. "I have no idea what you're talking about. The rules are the rules." He rolled his eyes. "You really didn't have to do that." I grinned, "what, you wanted the bottle to face you?" He laughed silently and lighted up the smoke. "No, i just think it was too much."I got up and leaned on the wall on top of him. "If you really wanted to be on his place, you can go back in that room with me and i'll spin the bottle." Kieran was staring into my eyes with a soft smile on his face that faded away in a second; he got up and stood in front of me, face to face. "Why spin the bottle when it can happen without the game rules?" I blew smoke into his lips, he took the cigarette out of of my mouth, threw it in the toilet seat and left the room. I have to admit, the way he is showing interest and plays hard to get at the same time is driving me crazy.
   Andra and her girlfriend were dancing in the living room, i took a cup of drink and went outside in the back yard, nobody was there and it was more quiet; i sat on the swing and closed my eyes, it was windy, i love the wind; honestly i love all kinds of cold weather. I finished my cup and threw it away when i heard some noises from the house; the two figures appeared on the window, i couldn't tell who it was tho. "Hahahah, you're so funny, but why did you bring me here again?" Said a familiar voice. Ah, shit. It's Kieran, who the hell is he with? "Just relax, i think you drank a little too much, sit on the bed." The other voice was pretty deep, i couldn't recognize it; so Kieran was with some guy? What were they doing? "Are you taking my pants off? Haha stop, i don't want toooo" Kieran was laughing and pushing the other person gently. "Shut up, lol. The way you were dancing out there was so sexy." Said the dude. Kieran was just laughing stupidly, he seemed really drunk and this person was trying to take his clothes off. "Come on, stop playing." - "i don't want to do this! Don't grab my shirt! Haha stop~" this was getting out of hand, i went inside the house and searched for the room they were in, i pulled the door handle and stormed inside. They guy was on top of Kieran, while he was naked. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I asked while pushing him off the bed. "Who the hell are you?" - "i asked you a question, what the fuck are you doing with him?" He stood up angrily. "Can't you tell, that we are in the middle of something? What's your problem?!" I looked at Kieran, he was breathing hard while reaching to his shirt. "I heard it. He doesn't want to sleep with a dork like you, so leave him be." I took Kieran's shirt and dressed him while grabbing him by his arm and taking him outside. "Whatever, take that bitch, no one wants him." I took the bottle of Beer that was on the table near the door and threw it at him, i missed and it hit the wall. "Holy- what the fuck!" He yelled while flinching.
  Kieran was still laughing while i was holding his hand and taking him out in the garden. "Were you jealous? Hahaha, you look so hot when you're jealous." I let go of his arm and he sat down on a swing. "I just saved you from getting sexually assaulted, just doing god's work." He rolled his eyes. I lighted up a smoke. "You have a nose piercing? I just noticed." He said while staring at my face. I grinned. He grabbed me hand, i looked at him curiously and asked: "Are we 12?" He laughed while pulling me closer to him. "You have really big lips, it seem soft." I pushed him away. "Thank you." He was trying to reach to me again, he stood up and wrapped his hands around my waist. I smiled while placing him back on the swing. "You're drunk as hell, let's take you home." He shook his head. "I don't want to go home~" i took his hand and we went inside; i searched for Andra, she was dancing. "Can you let me borrow your car for a second? I'll be back!" I asked her."whAT? I cAn'T hEaR yOu!!" She yelled. "CAN YOU LET ME BORROW YOUR CAR FOR A SECOND? I'LL DROP SOMEONE HOME REAL QUICK!" I yelled back. "Oh, okay!! Take your timeee!!"
   I unlocked Andra's Cabriolet and wrapped the seat belts around. "So where do you live?" I asked while starting the car. "At home." He replied and laughed hard at his own joke. "Hilarious." I said. "Now where do you live?" He was laughing for about two minutes and after finally getting over his joke and catching his breath he told me to just keep driving and that he would show me directions. "Go left, no right!" He was literally making me  dance with the car. "Which way now?" I asked only to notice that he was asleep. "Fuck." Now what do i do? He's asleep. Why didn't he tell me where he lived. I sighed and turned  to drive the my place.