Chapter nine.

He was sleeping like a baby on my bed, grabbing pillow ends while he let a gentle snore out, that made me laugh; yes, Kieran was sleeping on my bed, drunk and passed out, i sat down on a chair next to him and closed my eyes to rest for a few minutes. It was such a long night, i slept for few good hours and then A phone call woke me up, i grabbed the phone and looked at the screen, it was 1 pm, Andra was calling me. "Hello?" I said while being half asleep. "COLE! you forgot to return my fucking car, my brother is so mad right now, he's gonna beat the shit out of me." I yawned and rubbed my eyes. "Calm down, come to my house and i'll give you the keys." I was still sleepy, Andra was yelling from the phone, about how i'm so irresponsible and should be the one to bring the car back; my eyes caught Kieran that was sitting on the bed scratching his hair from confusion. "I'll be at my house." I said and hung up on her. "Good morning, Blondy." I said as i got up from my chair to get him some water. "Where am i? When did i get here?" I sighed. "Long story short, you got drunk and passed out in the car while i took you away from some dickhead to get you home, so here we are now." He gasped and quickly jumped from the bed. "I'm S-sorry! I don't usually drink.."- "first time?" I grinned. He nodded and sat back down putting his head on his laps. "Don't cry, it's not that deep." - i laughed and scratched his head. He raised his head. "I'm not crying."
    We went downstairs in the living room, "stay here, i'll make something to eat." But He grabbed my hand before i left the room. "I'd like to help, my father had a small diner place, so i know how to cook a bit." He was telling the truth, i sat as he was preparing a sandwich;i liked his curly blonde hair that he had tied up in a ponytail, his small nose and lips,big blue eyes that sparkled every time you looked inside it. "The food is absolutely delicious." I said while licking my fingers; he smiled and took a sip of his juice. We were enjoying our meal when somebody knocked on the door and barged inside. "COLE FAY!" Andra yelled as she was running inside the house, i got up and greeted at her. "Oh, hello darling, you came just in time for dinner, Kieran made it." She sniffed across the room and followed me into the kitchen. "I'm seriously going to kill you the way my brother will kill me when i get home." Kieran stood nervously as we walked in, Andra was surprised to see him. "Kieran? What are you doing here?" She greeted at  him with a kiss and then looked at me. I whistled. "Long story." Andra gave me a fishy look. "Why don't you join us for some breakfast?" Kieran asked nervously. " i'd love to, but i gotta hurry home! Cole, give me the keys." I threw keys in her hand and she ran out like a tiger."see ya'll later!"
    After we finished i helped  him put on his coat and we walked outside, it was really cold. "Thank you, for the meal." I said. Kieran shook his head, "thank you, for everything, i must have been such a pain in the ass." I laughed. "Maybe a bit." He gave me a look and walked away slowly. i watched him as he left, then he suddenly turned around and took something out of his pocket- it was a cigarette, the one i smoke, the one i gave him! I smiled and he smiled back at me.