Just Ask Her Out

Den's POV

I did my normal routine. I called my friends and we told each other what to wear. Today I wore a mickey mouse grey shirt, with some black skinny jeans, and some black wedge boots. I had my hair curled and I had on some black nail polish. I had my mom fix me breakfast I wanted some of her food. I ate and left for school. I wanted to walk today and my friends walked too. I got to school and I noticed a cool sports car drive up beside me. I decided to ignore it and just walk in the school with my friends. Then someone got out their cool sports car and grabbed me from behind and covered up my mouth. My friends didn't know I was gone. They were talking. The guy took me behind a wall of the school and I saw it was him.

END OF POV

???:  Why didn't you meet me on the primary hall?

Den: I am so sorry I totally forgot that I was supposed to meet you.

???: I am sick of you ignoring me. (Tensed up).

Den: I'm sorry I am just not into guys like you.

???: Look I just want to know if you want to hang out sometime. (He tensed down).

Den: Ummm sure.

???: Great I will see you tonight then at 8. Meet you here at school.

Den: Sure.

Den's POV

He left. I know I should have never agreed to going out with him tonight. Why did I do that? I guess I was just afraid of what he might do. I walked in the school going to my locker and I saw the guys.

END OF POV.

Prod: Hey Den.

Den: Hey.

The guys walk behind Prod.

The guys: Hey Den.

Den: Hey.

Prod: Well I wanted to know if you wanted to go out tomorrow night at 8.

Den: Sure I would love to.

Prod: Well great lets get to class.

Den: Okay.

The guys: Ok.

Everyone goes their separate ways and go to their classes.

Den's POV

I listened to the teacher and I blah blah blah. The bell rung to go to our next class. I went into math and I am not a big fan of math. I was not into it and I was thinking of what Zack said. He had asked me out. I wondered why. I was thinking about all he wanted was my body. Then I started thinking why I didn't like guys like him. I thought back to my past life. I didn't like my past life. I was thinking so hard what Zack and I would do on this date. My thoughts got interrupted by Prodigy passing me a note and Prince looking at me. The note read: Hey are you ok? You seem like your thinking.

I looked up after reading the note looking at Prod and Prince. They both wrote the note. I looked up and nodded my head yes. I was so happy when it was time for lunch I was hungry.

At lunch....

The boys: Hey Den.

Den: Hey.

Den sees her best friends and they all sit down including the guys. Den is not paying any attention to her friends or the guys.

Prodigy: Den are you ok.

Den: Yea, I'm fine.

Prince: Are you sure? You seemed like you were thinking real hard.