Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Deena

 Its 11 in the morning and its Christmas Eve. I should start getting things for the party. Ring Ring Ring!!!! Oh my computer. My mother is on OOVOO.

OOVOO CONVO

Den: Hey Mom!

Neva: Hey Sweety. How are you?

Den: Wonderful. And you?

Neva: I'm great. So Merry Christmas Eve.

Den: Merry Christmas Eve to you too mom.

Neva: So I know your always planning something. What are you doing for Christmas?

Den: I am doing a Christmas Party for my friends and I. Pauly and Snooki and them.

Neva: Ohhh Snooks? You invied Snooks?

Den: Yea.

Neva: I thought you guys weren't talking. And what about Prodigy and them?

Den: Well Devon know we not talking so for Christmas I got him a few gifts and me and Snooks are going to make up in front of him. Oh and Prodigy parents live here and Myles brother lives here. I got the rest of the guys parents to come. I have to go get them when they plane lands.

Neva: Awww I raised you properly.

Den: Yea you did.

Neva: Well I should be home in time for your birthday.

Den: Yahhhh. Do you know the exact time?

Neva: No, all I know is someday in the beginning of January.

Den: Oh well I cant wait to see. I miss you.

Neva: I miss you too baby. I have a meeting I got to go.

Den: K. I love you mommy.

Neva: I love you too baby. Bye.

Den: Bye

END OF CONVO

Deena

Alright time to do some shopping for the party. Lets go down the street and buy a few groceries.

At the grocery store...

 Deena:I need Hot Fries, Takis, Lays Originals, and Cheetos. That's all for chips. Drinks I need Water, Orange soda, Grape soda, Coke, Lemonade, and Sprite. Food I need Bread (regular and wheat), Milk, Chocolate-Chip Cookies, Sugar Cookies, Wings, Cornbread, Chicken, Greens, Biscuits, Eggs, and Cake mix and Brownie mix. I think that's all I need. Lets get in line to checkout. Ahhh a magazine on the OMG Girlz. I always wanted to meet them. I am going to get the magazine.

Deena: Clerk may you add tis magazine and gum to it please?

Clerk: Yes, I sure can. That will be $80.70.

Deena: Thank you. Have a nice day.

Clerk: Thank you. You too.

Now that all of that is out the way I need to cook the chicken greens and cornbread for an hour. That's done.  *Phone starts ringing* (Plays Where The Boys At by OMG Girlz).

Phone Convo

???: Hello.

Deena: Hi.

???:Yes, hi this is Roc's mother. Is this Deena?

Deena: Hi yes yes it is.

Roc's Mom: I just called to tell you our plane should land in about 30 minutes.