BLOOP :(

Its been 3 weeks since Devon left. Deena has been going on with her life with Prodigy and her friends. She has started working out with Prodigy and they have not been going out to the mall  just hanging at their friends house chilling on the weekends. Ray Birthday was January 7th they didn't do anything he just went to go visit his family. He didn't want to do anything else.

 Friday, January 27th.

Prodigy

We are now back in school and everything is not normal. Deena does not like going to the mall or movies every weekend anymore. Her grades are still great. She only cooks for all of her friends now not just me anymore. She is kind of focused in school. And she hasn't talked to Ms. Lenea since she took her and Devon stuff out the house. When Ms. Lenea calls Deena always press ignore. Ms. Lenea knows Deena is upset with her. But come on its been like 3 weeks. They can't still not be talking. I know she thinks about Devon everyday. I know she misses him. She is not happy at all. She has all these activities going on since its 2nd semester. She has FCCLA Competitions in  January and March, she has a few Beta meetings left, she still is working on her Community Service for 20 hours and so far she has 8, she has her Georgia Stars Dancers Recital coming up in June, and if she makes it to the next level in FCCLA she also has to go to Tennessee for competition during the summer.  Its also Deena's Birthday week and FCCLA Region Competition week. She told us she wanted to do nothing for her birthday and she did not want us to go to her FCCLA Competition. She explained why we couldn't go to FCCLA with her. She said it was at a college and they were going to be using classrooms and they will have judges so if we come we have to sit in the waiting room for 7 hours because the whole competition takes 7 hours. She said she will be back an hour before school lets out but so doesn't know if she coming to 6 period.

Anyway me and Deena and the homies our clique we at Snooks house watching Twilight the first one. For some reason all the girls love this movie. Me and the boys feel this movie is so annoying. The movie has finally ended and we decided that we all need to talk to Deena.

Deena

Prince: So group meeting everyone.

Deena: Oh Lord, and what is this meeting about.

Roc: This meeting is about 2 things. I say exciting news first.

Sammi: Ok, what is it?

Prince: Prodigy you do the honors.

Prodigy: We got the record deal. *GCO*

The Girls: OMG!!!!!! OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!!!

Ronnie: Ladies calm down you didn't even let the man finish.

Ladies: Lol sorry.

Prodigy: Ok we got the deal we got our managers and they are ready for us to work. Before we start working. We get a day to spend with our families and then we have to move to California.

Sammi: OMG YAHHH!

Deena: Wait! What? Move to Cali?

Roc: Ummm yeah.

Deena: Well ummm that's wonderful.

Snooki: Yeah that's exciting! But were all going to miss you guys.

Prodigy: Look when we get time off we will visit.

Ray: We will even book flights for you guys to visit.

Deena: Yeah that's sounds great but when do you leave?

Prince: Ummm like the last month of school. We get out a month early.

Sammi: That's great.

Deena and Snooki: Yeah.

Prodigy: So I was thinking we do a little something something for your birthday Deena.