It's Time

Deena's POV

I woke up to my alarm clock and Prodigy was still sleep. I did the new normal routine. I woke up Prod and we both drove Devon to school then we went to school.

END OF POV

At school...

I went to my locker and everyone kept starring at me again. One of the boys on Zack's team named Joel came up to me.

Joel: Hey guys look its the slut. *football players laugh*

Deena: Shut up Joel and leave me the hell alone.

Joel: Awwww are you sad because Zack didn't want your ass or yall rachet ass baby.

Prodigy: Yo, she said leave her alone. Its not her baby and Zack never got her pregnant.

Joel: Oh yea its probably one of the other 3 guys baby.*Football players laugh*

Prodigy:  *Slams Joel into locker* Shut the hell up and leave her alone or I got something for you.

Joel: Yo ok ok ok I'm sorry dude damn.

Prodigy: *Lets go of Joel* Lets go Den.

Football Players: Hahaha lmfao!!!! You punk.

Joel: Shut the hell up.

Prodigy's POV

 Prodigy:You ok?

Deena: Yes, thank you Prod.

Prodigy: No problem class shall we.

Deena: Your funny lol we shall.

The whole day went fine Snooki sat by herself at a table and Princeton decided to sit with her. Deena and Prodigy went to go pick Devon up from school. Prodigy and Deena did their homework together and then helped Devon with his. They all had dinner took showers got ready for school. This is how the 2 weeks went.

Sunday The Week After 2 Weeks Passed

Deena: Wakey wakey Devon.

Devon: *Sleepy voice* What is it Deena?

Deena: Today is your last day with us but we want to take you to church and hang out for a while before its time to take you back to Ms. Lenea.

Devon: Oh boy yes lets go. *Jumping out of bed*

Deena: Lol ok ok ok chill jumpy.

Devon: Hey Deena.

Deena: Yea.

Devon: Do I really have to leave you and Prodigy?

Deena: *Bending down towards Devon's level* Look kiddo I don't know what's going to happen but for now Ms. Lenea wants you back.

Devon: But she can't take care of me. What if she sends me to foster care?

Deena: Did she tell you she was going to send you to foster care?

Devon: No but I have a feeling she would. I never heard her talk about it to anyone but I have a feeling that she will.

Deena: Hmmm ok kiddo I don't know what she is going to do but whenever you need or want to you can come and visit me and Prodigy.

Devon: Ok.

Deena: And Devon.

Devon: Yea.

Deena: Can you try to  help Ms. Lenea out? Like take it easy on her?

Devon: Yea, I will try to calm my energy level down.

Deena: Thanks.

Devon: Your welcome but Deena.