Bye Love <3 <3 <3

Sunday January 6 2013

Deena

I woke up around 8 because the social workers were coming to get him at 10. I wanted to have my last couple of hours together with Devon and Prodigy. Were basically like a family. I didn't want Devon to have my cooking so I woke Prodigy up and told him to get dressed we were going out to eat. Then I walked to Devon's room and quietly opened his door. He was sleeping so peacefully and I hated to wake him up. I slowly approached his bed and bended down to his level and whispered in his ear to get up we were going to breakfast. He slowly rolled over and pulled the covers over his head. I pulled the covers back and shook him slowly and said " Come on Devon were going to breakfast." He slowly moved from up under the covers and asked what time was the social worker coming. I said 10. He slowly got up and said ok I am getting up now. I picked out his clothes. I went to my room and picked out my clothes. I ironed all of our clothes and put them on our beds. After all that Prodigy was finally out the bathroom and I took a shower and got dressed. We decided to go to I Hop.

 At breakfast Devon was eating very slow, wasn't really talking, didn't really want to eat, and he wasn't happy at all. Deena asked can he prep up just for the last hour and so he did. All of a sudden he just had so much energy. They talked and laughed and made jokes. It was like their regular days they have with each other.

After breakfast was finished they went home and got Devon's stuff packed up. By that time it was 10 and there was the doorbell. While Prodigy was getting Devon all ready Deena slowly walked to the door and opened it. It was a man and a woman and the man was a nice muscular guy light skin  with a beautiful smile. He was kind of tall. He had on a blue suit with a black tie and he had glasses on. He had smooth hair that flipped like the old Justin Bieber hair look. The woman was a black lady. She was like kind of tall I don't really know. She had on a light blue blouse and a blue jacket. She had no smile. I have yet to see one. She had a low hair cut like a few of Fantasia's old hair styles and she had on some blue business attire pants with black 5 inch heels and a briefcase. They both looked very professional.

Social Worker: Hello. I am the Social Worker my name is London. This is my partner Brad. We are here for Devon Hooks.

Deena: Umm yes please come in. Do you want any water or coffee? Anything?

London and Brad: No thank you.

London: So before we take him away we need to ask you guys a few questions. Anybody else here?

Deena: Yes my friend Prodigy. That's it.

London: Ok. Here is how its going to work We will ask you some questions alone then we will ask Prodigy some questions alone then we will ask Devon some questions alone you guys say you goodbyes and we take him.

Deena: Ok. Umm we can sit here in the Dining Room. *They all sit*

London: *Opens Briefcase and takes out a notepad.* Closes Briefcase*

Brad:  *Takes out notepad from his jacket pocket.* So who called in to send Devon to Foster Care?

Deena: Ms. Lenea.

London: And who is Ms. Lenea to you?

Deena: She is a friend of mines mom.

Brad: What's the friend name? *Writes notes down*

Deena: Zack.

London: Where is Zack?

Deena: He umm he umm passed away.

Brad: So he is deceased?

Deena: Yes.

London: How did he die?