The Three Amigas

Mia
I introduced Anastasia to Katherine Kavanagh she has transferred to our school after her parents got divorced. Their divorce was known all over Seattle after Eamon Kavanagh's girlfriend had his third child. His girlfriend was an intern working at Kavanagh Media. I still don't see what anyone saw in him even Enid. But I guess the money and power is a big draw. Anastasia agrees with me. We are sixteen and are able to drive. Christian bought me a convertible BMW. Anastasia bought her own car. She finally told me she writes and her money comes from that. She won't tell me her pen name though.
Anastasia
My car is not as expensive as Mia's, but it gets me to and fro. Plus my granddad picked it out for me and that is all that matters to me. Katherine is really having a hard time in school regarding her father and his new family. I can see why she is in so much pain. Enid sold their family home and moved two blocks away from school. Her siblings Jason 18, Joshua 17, and Analisa 14 all go to our school now. Jason is about to get his diploma, his transfer caused some issues for him and he has to add to his courses. Joshua could actually get his diploma, but doesn't think it would be a good idea. Now she has a new sister Augusta of course her baby sisters face is all over the news. Mrs Kavanagh pretty much got everything she could out of the divorce settlement. The prenuptial mr Kavanagh signed cut him off at the balls. His new wife to be Sarah was not happy when she realized how much money he was going to have to give up to his ex wife because of his infidelity. This was Mrs Enid Kavanagh's proof he had cheated. Sarah brought Enid the paternity tests as proof so she could get her to divorce Eamon. She got Eamon, but not the mansion they lived in, because Enid owned that house it was inherited so wasn't part of the familial assets. She now owns 75 percent of Kavanagh Media and Eamon only has twenty five percent and is considered an employee.
Kate
I arrive at Mia's and Anastasia is already there, but she lives next door so she can just walk over. Everyone knows about my parents and my new half sister. Augusta, who names their kid that name. Sarah that's who. We have planned to do some shopping and I have my dads American Express card ready to spend some money on therapeutic spending. Anastasia doesn't spend money like Mia and I do, but she is kind hearted and listens and advises us and it helps at times. Anastasia has more space in her car, so we use it to go shopping. I plan on buying a lot. I have her take us to a high end store, but I don't see anything in the window or inside. Anastasia takes us to a new store she thinks we might like.
Anastasia
I decide to take Mia and Kate to one of my favorite stores Starlight and Moonlight. It has clothing that range from high end to low end and shoes the same way as well. The windows show high end on one side and low end on the other. It has a booming business since most things are made there and are one of a kind. They have spoke working 24/7 turning out clothing they are very well plaid. You can even special order items. It has a jewelry area as well and undergarments. They definitely get very creative in those. I have a few of their pieces that I decided to order more of, they make me feel different. I think the word is sexy, but I am not sure. Grandma chuckled when she saw them in my drawers for the first time. She told me it was not unusual to want to wear sexy undergarments to make you feel sexy. We had the talk when I got my first period at 12, so I know how babies are made, she went further and talked about sex in detail. It was a good thing I already looked things up on the internet. I know quite a lot about sex, but I am a virgin and I am staying that way until I start my career and get married. I hope I marry someone who remains faithful to me for life. I am thinking so much I haven't noticed that Kate and Mia have been asking me if I am okay.
Kate
You were very deep in thought about something what were you thinking about?
Anastasia
The nice undergarments they sell here you guys should check them out. I bought some and they make me feel pretty good. Sexy.
Mia
I take it you are wearing some right now?
Anastasia
I feel my face reddening and say yes and I am buying more. I pick a few items out and then a sexy gown with a matching robe. Then some shorty pajamas. And a couple of dresses with matching shoes and purses. Kate wasn't kidding when she said she wanted to do a lot of shopping, we stopped by her new home and took her things to her room. It took three trips each to bring it all inside the house. Her bedroom was huge and had a major room to dress in and clothing was hanging everywhere she had a shoe area and a bag area. Then she had one place for her accessories. Grandma would faint at the amount of clothing Kate has.
Kate
It is nice isn't it. Mom had it made in all our rooms before we moved in. I think your grandfather designed it all and his workers installed them in all our bedrooms. My lingerie has its own storage area. That area is locked so my family can't see what I wear under my clothing. Our staff washes my things separately from the rest of the family.
Anastasia
Grandma saw mine and just laughed and said I was trying to be sexy.
Mia
Carla would say that. We're you trying to be sexy?
Anastasia
Yes and no, it just makes me feel differently and I love the feeling and I feel more confident.
Kate
Precisely, I feel that way as well.