Hanging out with the Dekusquad 💚

A/N  Holy shit, people actually started to read this. Wow, umm, I don't know what to say.. thanks for reading the start of what might be a shit story. I might reveal some details about my personality or something if more people start reading this, so umm, share, I guess.

You were walking on the streets, sipping (F/D) while the Dekusquad followed behind you, occasionally stopping to check on them.

You stopped, due to having a sharp pain in your head, likely a headache.

Lida stopped the Dekusquad, and asked concernedly, "Are you alright, Y/N? You seem pained."

You replied back, "I think I should go home, I'm having a bad headache."

The Dekusquad proceeded to bicker about what to do with your head pain.

"Guys, please stop bickering, and come with me to my dorm."

Uraraka blushed, and frantically replied, "A-are you s-sure, Y-Y/N?!"

You sighed, and used another one of your quirks to teleport them to your dorm.

Lida, after getting reoriented, ran to the kitchen and made hot tea, while Izuku massaged your head.

"Y-you guys can watch movies on my TV, you don't have to worry about-

You were cut off by Lida placing the teacup in your hands, and sitting down next to you. After drinking it, you felt extremely tired, and proceeded to lie down on the bed, falling asleep instantly.

The Dekusquad, except Lida, quickly explored every nook and cranny of the dorm, before going back to their original spots on the bed.

Shoto POV

When I set my eyes on her, everything seemed to be more colorful.. I want more of that, I need her..

Lida POV

She looks so beautiful, no matter how she's dressed, or where she is.. 

Hopefully in the future, we can be the only things she needs.

Your POV

You woke up to the Dekusquad sleeping on your bed. You smiled, took your phone out and took a picture, before loudly screaming the following:

We apologize if you are able to hear the scream, continuing..

"YEEHAW CHUCKLEFUCKS!"

The Dekusquad woke up with a loud yelp, and proceeded to scold you halfheartedly about screaming indoors.

You spoke with a smooth and soft voice that seemed to charm them, "It's lunch time, what do you guys want for lunch?"

The Dekusquad started to say what they wanted, except Shoto.

"Soba," Shoto mumbled.

You grinned softly, and took note of what they wanted, before walking over to Shoto and kissing him on the forehead, making the rest of the squad extremely jealous.

"Head down to the kitchen in 10 minutes, guys!"

The Dekusquad blurted out a OK before continuing their death glare at Shoto.

A/N Will anyone ever read this book? Probably not, but, i'm gonna do something risky and put my phone number in the next chapter, so if you guys have ideas or suggestions, then wait till next chapter, next chapter will either be Momo, or one of the more unknown characters, like Toru