Chisaki the Armless Pt.2

You woke up, however, this time without Eri by your side.

You were naked, and strapped to a chair.

Chisaki walked in.

"Look at you, supposedly one of the strongest 1-A members. And yet, here you are. Tied helplessly to a chair, and at my mercy. I'll have fun using you like a doll."

WARNING RAPE AHEAD, IF UNDER 18 LEAVE NOW

Chisaki untied you, and you attempted to bolt for it, only to be yanked backwards and slammed into the floor.

You looked into the now angry man's eyes.

He used his quirk on the ground to restrain you, before starting to take his clothes off.

He grabbed a new rope and tied your hands so you couldn't get up, before spreading your legs apart.

You attempted to scream, only for a gag to be placed in your mouth.

He thrusted into your virgin pussy mercilessly, breaking your hymen and eliciting a loud muffled scream from your mouth

He started to move at a merciless pace, going fast and causing unbearable amounts of pain to fire through your body. 

Chisaki started to grope your tits harshly, before taking your gag out, and shoving his dick into your mouth.

You started to sob softly, wanting someone to save you.

You felt his dick twitch, before he released inside your mouth, with a loud grunt.

He pulled out of your mouth, and forcefully made you swallow his cum.

You passed out,  and Chisaki cleaned you up and put your clothes back on, before leaving the room.

END

I know that these seem to be short, but its because i'm often exhausted after a long day and rarely have ideas..