Toru 🤍

A/N Holy, 15 views and 4 votes.. I never thought people would start to read this, but thanks, anyways, time for everyone's favorite ripoff Violet Parr. 

You found Toru fun to be around, and she thought the same.

She would jumpscare you if you came around a corner sometimes, and sometimes you would jumpscare her.

You enjoyed her company, and how unique she looked from everyone else, (Yes, I realize she's invisible) and you two would often go out on shopping trips, although she usually dragged you out to them. 

Mineta had tried to do perverted things to you two, and on the day he tried, he was blasted into the stratosphere by your laser.

You yawned, while drinking your (F/D) and rubbing your (E/C) eyes.

Hagakure had already passed out on your bed, exhausted from a shopping trip.

You sighed, before teleporting Hagakure to her room, using the power of "The Author is very annoyed at a annoying little shit that is their brother," and your teleportation quirk.

You then heard rustling, before someone broke your dorm window open and tried to grab you.

"Baka, die."

Using your Laser, you shot a large hole through the intruder's chest, causing him to fall back down and out of your room.

Hearing the commotion and the sound of your laser firing, Class 1-A and Aizawa rushed to your room, to find you breathing heavily, due to your laser quirk taking up lots of energy. You looked towards them and smiled shakily.

"I fired mah Lazor.."

You took a sip of your (F/D), before regaining your composure.

"Hey Momo, can you help me repair my window? If it won't hurt you, I'd appreciate some assistance."

After Momo helped you with fortifying your window, you made 1-A food, before collapsing onto the couch.

"You do realize that tomorrow, we have to go to the USJ Facility, right?" Aizawa spoke.

"Yeah.. Yeah.."

Your cat that was a gift from Koda ran over to you, meowing softly, causing Aizawa to start fawning over the kitty.

You picked up the cat, avidly named Hercules due to the cat's weight, and stroked it's head softly, before teleporting to your room, and getting under the covers.

"Sleep well, Hercules.."

Hercules let out a purr, before nuzzling into your arms.

Little did you both know, there was a certain invisible girl watching you sleep.

A/N: Ok, so, Toru's done, either text me using my phone number I left, or comment, no guarantees I'll see comments until after my work is done. Choose a character you want, if not, I might just do Momo, or a obscure 1-A member, like Ojiro. Also, I love how my brother begs me to give him money for Fortnite and other things, but when I give him the money, he's rude and doesn't even say thank you.

If you successfully manage to guess what game these memes are talking about, a special chapter where you can either request a special scenario or your oc to be put in the story.

Goodbye Girls and Boys and Non Binary peeps