Beginnings.

The Bakusquad were walking through a park, chatting and using Denki as a way to charge their phones, as usual. A cute laugh rang through the air, and the Bakusquad stopped suddenly, to see a H/C beauty stroking a child's hair. "Damn, that chick's hot!", Denki exclaimed. Denki strolled up to the H/C beauty, after giving the Bakusquad their phones back, and tapped on her shoulder. He was surprised to see that she didn't use her voice to speak, instead, she used sign language to do so. The woman signed, "May I help you?". Denki signed back, "Do you want to hang out with me and my friends? You are a beauty, what's your name?". "Y/N.", the woman signed in reply. 

Denki shouted over to his friends, and motioned for them to come introduce themselves to her. One by one, they all introduced themselves to her, except for Bakugo, who screamed angrily about how weak Y/N looked. Y/N, hearing this, stood up, and signed, "I am not weak, if you do not know my strength, then perhaps you will find out soon.". Y/N then opened her mouth, and spoke, "See you on Monday in UA." Y/N then walks away from the park while Mina whined, "Bakugo, you just likely offended a potential friend!"

Timeskip, brought to you by All Might punching Midoriya.

"Ok class, we have a new student, her name is Y/N L/N. Please come in, Y/N," Aizawa sleepily says. Y/N walks in, and waves softly to the entire class, and upon seeing the Bakusquad, waves happily and sits down near them. Aizawa speaks again, "Y/N, please tell the class your quirks.." The entirety of 1-A screams, "QUIRKS?!" Y/N speaks, "I can temporarily or permanently take away someone's quirk, make someone speak the truth if they're hiding something, and I can emit a beam of pure energy that is strong enough to pierce a planet's core." Y/N yawns, and speaks again, "Aizawa-sensei, can I take a nap?" Aizawa replies with a "Yes, but after we do testing."

Timeskip brought to you by Bakugou's screaming

(I'm having a headache, so I'm just gonna say what happened, no speaking)

1-A was scared, but also in awe and admiration of Y/N, with how she barely broke a sweat doing the tests, and beat them all in hand to hand combat, leaving the Angry Pomeranian extremely angry, who stomped up to Y/N and screamed at her that there was no way a extra was stronger than him, which led to Bakugou being literally kicked into Recovery Girl's office. They were now back in the classroom, looking at Y/N's sleeping form, softly breathing in and out. 

Bakagou's POV

Tch, damn extra. How dare she be stronger than me! She did look hot when she was fighting though.. DAMN IT KATSUKI, STOP SIMPING, you have to be number 1! Maybe in the future, she can be my wife..

Broccoli's POV

Y/N looks so cute while she's sleeping! I wonder if she'll be friends with me..