Chapter 3

UZI POV

As I begin to take up from a very pleasant dream I find myself face to face with V!

UZI: WHAT THE HELL?! *pulls out rifle*

V woke up and got her missile launcher out and aimed at me. We bother stared at one another and where about to start shooting but a certain someone grabbed up and pulled us close to him.

N: YOU TWO HAVE BEEN SNORING ALL NIGHT AND IM TIRED. HERE'S WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN YOU TWO ARE GOING TO GET OFF ME AND BE QUIET SO I CAN FINALLY GET SOME REST. GOT IT? *tightens grip on both girls*

V and I needed slowly then carefully got off N as he stared at us. Once we where fully off him he rolled over to his aide and began to sleep. V & I continued to stare at one another as we moved away from N and towards the pod. Once there we broght are weapons back out.

UZI whisper: WHY WHERE YOU ONTOP OF N?! AND WHY ARE YOU UNTIED?!

V wiser: HE'S VERY COMFORTABLE TO SLEEP ON AND I WAS LET GO UNDER THE CONDITION THAT I DONT TRY AND KILL YOU.

UZI whisper: SO WHAT?! YOU DONT WANT TO KILL ME ANYMORE?!

V whisper: Oh im still going to kill you. I'm just going to provoke you into taking the first shot so I can call it self defense.

UZI whisper: You manipulative bitch. I wish it was you I a fought and killed instead of that other one.

V: Her name is J! *N growning in the background*

UZI whisper: Shhh!

V whisper: Her name is J! You bitch.

UZI: Her name WAS J. Her name in now scrap.

V: WHY YOU-

N: DONT MAKE ME COME OVER THERE.

V & UZI: SORRY!

UZI whisper: I'm going for a walk.

V whisper: Whatever.

After leaving the tower I walked down the street in the direction of the colony. I wasn't planning on going back. Just wanted to see the doors oddly enough. As I walked I felt slightly warm. Like my system is running low on oil. I turned towards the secret storehouse dad had placed in case the drones got in and we needed to grab supplies and run. As I entered the storehouse I was surprised to find the hidden barely hidden.

UZI: Dame Dad. I knew you weren't the best at hiding stuff but this takes the cake.

I began punching in the code and to my surprise, it actually worked. I guess dad didn't bother changing it. I went down the ladder and turned on the lights. I walked over to the oil cans and grabbed a few cans after that I went back upstairs and closed the door behind me. I grabbed one of the cans and pulled the cap off. I took a drink and it tasted funny. Like it was slightly out of date. I shrugged my shoulders and continued to drink as I left the building. As I walked back towards the tower a gust of winds blew and got a wif of somthing good. I followed the smell and came across a worker drone. Its head was torn clean off and its chest had three large gashes in it. At first, I felt like gaging but then I got another wisp of that wonderful smell. I looked back at the dead drone and saw a bit of oil on there clothing. I don't know why but I felt a strong pool towards it. I reached a handout and used my finger to wipe a small amount of oil of them. I brought it to my mouth and licked it off.

UZI: Oh sweet Robo Jesus this the most delicious thing I've ever tried.

I don't know why I decided to do what I did next but I did. I quickly drank the rest of the oil in the can ignoring the strange taste and placed it right under the dead drone's wound. I leaned the drone forward and oil began running out of the drone and into the can. It took a while for it to fill completely but it was worth it. I took a quick sip and just enjoyed the sweet flavor for a moment.