Chapter 9

Author- I got something to say at the end

KHAN's room UZI pov

Dame mom, you sure gathered a lot of stuff. As I kept looking through all the flash drives searching for anything that can help me. I came across one that said failed on it. I plugged it in and began searching through the files. As I looked I found the logbook of a human scientist under the file marker fallN1. I clicked the file and began listening.

Epic transition to scientist's POV

Scientists: Hello, this is Dr. Elizabeth Smith. This is video log 138, the time is 6:21 am. I have been awake for the last 18 hours and I'm ready for bed. Right behind me is experiment 1. Designation V. "Turns camera to V" say hello V.

V: Greetings Dr. Elizabeth's video Log, I am serial Designation V.

Elizabeth: Tell the log a little about yourself V.

V: My serial designation is V, I am one of two prototype disassembly drones undergoing this experiment. Code name Chosen One. My-

Elizabeth: Tell them why you don't wear pants! "Chuckles"

V: I don't wear pants because I was built for speed and mobility. Pants, skirts. And so on all hamper mobility.

Elizabeth: That's not what you told me last time!

V: "sigh" very well Dr. I also don't wear pants due to my companion designation N also not wear pants, along with enjoying the look of my backplate. "Looks away in embarrassment"

Elizabeth: There it is! "Chuckles" you and N make such a cute couple.

V: You think so?

Elizabeth: I know so. "Turnes back to camera" Experiment Chosen One is moving smoothly. V's systems are handling the new parts well. Although she does have some trouble staying in control. The last experiment resulted in her dismantling all targets along with a few nearby workers who were fixing a hole in the base. Further teats are recommended. "Turns off-camera"

What a day. I got up out of my chair and moved over to V. She was cleaning her claws but stopped when u approached.

V: Was there something else you needed Dr?

Elizabeth: How are you feeling V? You seemed to have trouble keeping yourself in control.

V: I'm fine Dr. "Lookes down" it's just I can't help but see the workers as one of my own. And when im ordered to end them my emotions along with the new combat system seem to contradict each other. "Frustrated sigh" sometimes I just feel like im going crazy.

Elizabeth: Your not going crazy V.

V: Thank you Dr. "Checks power level" if that is all doctor, I'm going to recharge now.

Elizabeth: That is all V, sleep tight.

V went into recharge mode while I left the room. As I walked down the hall towards my room I decided to stop by Dr. Bright's lad. He's been working with N and I was curious on how much progress he's made with him. As I entered his office I was met with the sight of N with his chest opened up and Dr. Bright rummaging around.

Elizabeth: Umm, what are you doing?

N: "turns head over towards Elizabeth" Oh hi Dr! How are you today?

Dr. Bright: "looks up at Elizabeth" Hi Liz! "Looks back at N's chest" Alright, let's see, Umm.

N: "looks back at his open chest" Alright let's calm down and think this through. Umm. Ok! First how about you connect that green wire to that purple one. "Points at green wire then purple one"