Chapter 7

Good to be back everyone! Hope your new year was good. Anyway I have a question for you all :) if a female were to take controls of a males body and have fun with another male, is it still boy on boy love? IDK, but let's find out.

1 month later
N pov

N: What does the file say J?

J: It just says FallN1, the description of it just says scrapped project.

N: And are you sure it's the largest file?

J: Yup, it's at 4.5 terabits. While all other files are 1-2 terabits and below.

N: How strange, and it doesn't give you an option to look in it? It just load system or not?

J: Yup. Maybe UZI will be able to brake in.

N: That's true.

J: "chuckles" nice change of pace for UZI to be in you.

N: ?! What?! I mean I might of thought about her, you and V f-

J: I know! I've been in your head you anime, futa, watching weeb!

N: Yea... never going to get used to that.

J: Well anyway, do you want me to keep looking threw your files or do you want to go play cards with V, UZI and her dad?

N: Oh! Cards please.

J: Of corse.

As I flew back to the Colony I began thinking about the file J found. What could be in it? Hopefully nothing bad, as we reached the entrance I swiped the panel opening the door. I was greeted by THAD along with some of the other workers playing cards.

THAD: Hey N. How's it going man?

N: Oh, you know. Same old same old. Anyway! Where's UZI, her dad and V?

THAD: There in there place playing cards as usual.

N: Alright, thanks man.

THAD: No problem.

As we walked past THAD and the others J spoke.

J: Dam, that THAD kids kinda cute, I could just tie him up, bring him home, and eat him up.

N thoughts: Calm down J. I know you got a thing for younger boys but chill for now, we're still not fully trusted yet so we can't be going around and causing trouble.

J: Not my fault he's hot. And don't you think I feel left out after watching you, UZI and V go at it almost every night? Can't I get a little boy toy N? I promise to take good care of him. "Smiles hopefully at N"

N thoughts: No J, and that's that.

J: Aww come on! Can't I just barrow your body for-

N: I said NO J.

J: Alright alright, Geez! "Looks at N with a smile" Look at you! Being all assertive and shit. "Pats N's back"