Chapter 6

1 months since dream
UZI pov

Every day. Every God dame day when ill go to sleep I'll have that same dream. It's hell. I want to talk to someone but I don't know who to talk to. V is to crazy and N, N's been having his own problems. V and I keep sporting him talking to himself. As well as mumbling something about J in his sleep. Maybe he misses her. I know V does. As I roled over on the couch I looked towards the exit. The sun was still out I looked over and saw that N was sleeping upside down on a pole. He wrapped part of his tail around the pole to keep himself from falling along with using his wings as a sort of cacoon. He looked kinda cute hanging up there. I looked over towards V who was sleeping on a pile of dead drones. She was mumbling somthing.

V: Oh N... Your file... It's so big.... I can't take any more...stick your stinger in my-

Ok! That's enough of that. I looked back over towards the exit. I could see a shadow moving towards the entrance. Ohh geez. I wonder who that can be. I looked down at my hands and changed them into my claws they weren't as big as yet but according to N, my system is still figuring out what type im going to be. He and V are both Brawlers except V was made for speed while N is a close ranged brawler. Bale to take more hits then the other two. J was there mid to short-range. Kinda strange setup but whatever. I got off the couch and approached the shadow as quietly as I can. As the shadow came into range I quickly used my tail to gripe there necks and pulled them into the tower. They looked up at me with fear in there eyes and surprise, surprise, it's THAD.

THAE: H-Hey UZI... Nice umm tail and claws...

UZI: Thanks. "Uses tail to puck THAD up off the ground" I like them as well. "Looks down at claws" although I am curious as to when my wings will come in.

THAD: Your going to get wings as well?!

UZI: Well that all depends on why type in going to be but the majority have wings to chances are high. 

THAD: That's so cool! Also... I umm. Have another letter from your dad... (hands UZI the letter" he's really curious as to when your stopping by.

I looked at the letter THAD was holding. Truth be told I did want to talk to dad again but. Can I handle it? Can I actually hold off my need for oil to talk to him? Maybe, but there's just so much uncertainty. I walked away from THAD and over to a mirror what will he think of this new me? I have fangs now, my hands have changed into the changeable ones like V and N, I have a nanite acid stinger now, im taller now, my old cloth no longer fit me so they gave me J's uniform. Even after dying it purple I still feel strange while wearing it. I turned back over to THAD who was still standing in the same place I left him holding the letter. I let out a sigh then walked back over to him and took the letter.

UZI: I don't know.

THAD: that's alright, no pressure.

After that he walked away but stops about half way out and sent mean wave and a smile. Even after seeing the new me he still streets me like im one of the guys. I walked back towards the couch and saw that N was no longer hanging from the pole but instead he was sitting on the couch staring at me. He smiled when he noticed me approaching. I took a set next to him it's nice when we have theses little couch moments. Lately, V and I have been fighting one another over who does N like more. But I didn't think N knows we're doing this.

N pov

J: You know they've been competing with one another over your a faction right?

N thought: I know but I don't know how to get them to stop.

J: you cold tell them whose your favorite.

N thoughts: I can't do that! Then the other would be sad.