chapter 11: This time it different!

Liquid: This picture on the top is not mine. It belongs to one of my favorite readers name Preverse2970. This picture is one of my favorites. I hope you when ever you have time show me more. I would love to see it.
Frisk pov.
I'm walking the street of human city. The street are always full of kids running and parents laughing. It makes me smile to watch. I'm heading home. It been three mouths since I left ebott quadrant. The ship I left with I hidden it from the others. They are not ready to know but the technology I have found. I got to my home. I live in a tall building. I walk out of the teleport pad. I got to my door. "Frisk" I put my hand on the scanner. It accepted and open. I walk inside. It not a bad place. I jump on my bed. Today has been long. I have alot of money thanks to my adventure. But even as I'm here. I feel empty. It like there nothing to do. I don't know if I can get a job. I want to build what I want. Not what others want. I than hear my phone buzzing. "Who calling me?" I than grab it. It Chara! I press talk. "Chara?" Chara: "hey there good looking~ how are you?" She doesn't know how long I want to hear her voice! "So far trying not be bored. I miss you" chara: "me too. It been awhile am I right. Things here. Let say are not going great" what does she mean? Chara: "there another reason to why I want to send you back. Something happen to the core" the core? "What happen?" Chara: "for some reason the core is overload. We are trying to figure out why but we dont really know. Right now we need to cool it down. If we dont. Ebott will lose it only source of power" no. Why is it doing that? I thought everything was OK. Is it because of my battle with undyne? Chara: "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you but I can't risk losing you. I know you will want to stay here with us but if you die. Who would I love now? So I had to send you back where you belong. Ebott problem is not yours" does that mean I won't be able to talk to Chara anymore? Chara: "I thought I'll let you know what going on. So someone called the prince appeared out of the warp gate. He is now the new king. The royal space guards are now disbanded with only one member. Asriel. Mom and dad was still trying to build there trust up and undyne is doing everything in her power to help the core. Alot has happen since you left. Everyone heard about the king death they knew that your not to blame. They knew that you are too kind to kill anyone. They only wish wish knew we did. So that what been going on lately" it sound so sad. I wish I would have found a way to help them. "I'm sorry that I left. I wish I knew away to help you all" I can feel it hurting me. They are the only thing that close to family. Chara: "hey don't blame your self. I know it all bad news but I know things will be ok. Once the core is stabilize we will focus on finding away out" That help a bit but I still feel bad. "I really miss you chara. You, asriel, toriel, asgore, undyne, alphy, San, even that guy from the warp gate. All of yous. You guys are like my family I never had" chara: "we miss you too. Me more of course but don't worry. No matter how long it takes. I will come back to you" I kiss my phone. "I love you chara" chara: "I love you too frisk" asriel: "Chara! Come on! Mom wants us!" Chara: "coming rei" asriel: "quit calling me that!!" I can hear her laugh. Chara: "later frisk" than she hang up. I looked at the photo on my phone. I miss them so much. I wish I can do something. But even if I go back. I could never return back here. What do I do? "If only I can reset!" Wait. Reset! The save points! I hold out my hand. I check for the latest one. Here! This is the one before I faced San! "I'm coming back chara!" I push it. Everything started disappearing. Than I close my eyes. I open them. I'm back before I went to San. It worked! I need to tell Chara. I than head back to judge of fate. It was a awhile to get there but I made it. I see chara standing in the middle. "Chara!!" She turn around. Chara: "Frisk?" I can feel tears in my eyes. I ran up to her and hug her. She hug me too. I can feel her tears as well. Chara: "is this real?" I pull back. "It not" I hold out my hand showing her the save flies. Chara: "the save flies. I forgot about them" she continue hugging me. "I miss this" chara: "me too frisk. You have no idea how many dreams I had with you in it. Wanting to hug you. Kiss you" she grab my face. Chara: "may i~" I blushed. She connected our lips. I melted in the kiss. I miss her lips. I can feel her trying to deepen it. I than feel her move one of her hands into my shirt. What is she doing? I pull apart. "What were you about to do with your hands?" She removed them. Chara: "oh uh. Nothing. Uh I'm happy that you decided to come back" me too. "Now we can figure out what the happen to the core. Do you have any ideas?" Chara started thinking. Chara: "well. I been trying to figure mess with it. When I took a look at it. It looks like someone was trying to force a overload. Which it worked. But I think I know where it came from" she does? Chara: "but I would like it if you come with me? I know can handle stuff but" she was blushing. "Of course! I want to help as best as I can!!" I'm determined! She smiled. Chara: "thanks. Babe" I blushed. Did she call me babe? I like that nickname. Chara: "Ok first we need to get to my dad lab. Right now he not there so we are good" ok. I was about to head out. Chara: "babe. Where are you going?" What does she mean? "Going to asgore lab" chara: "have you forgotten my shortcuts?" Oh! I did! "Sorry about that" she grab a hold of me. Chara: "before we go there is something I wanted to say" what that? Chara: "There will only be seven planets in the solar system when I destroy your Uranus~" what? "What your Uranus?" She blushed. Chara: "never mind. Let go!!" I hold onto her tightly.
Chara pov.
I teleport us to asgore lab station. Good he not here. I grab frisk hand and pull them to a elevator. Frisk: "a elevator?" I still remember where it goes. We enter. I push a button that will lead us to where the ships are at. Frisk leans against the wall. I stand still making sure we stop. But at the same time I'm trying not to blush. I can't believe she didn't understand what I said! I mean as I was kissing her I want to feel her breast which she is flat chested. Next I wanted to try a pick up line I been thinking of. And she didn't get any of that! How pure is she! Doesn't she know I want to wreck her! My God she cute! Frisk: "Chara where are we going?" Of man I want to do her in this elevator right now! I want to take away her innocent! Frisk: "Chara?" I than feel a tap on my shoulder. "Hm? What up babe?" She blushed. My God she cute!! Frisk: "I was wondering where we are going?" Right. This is her first time down here. "There are hidden ships that dad kept away from everyone. Only I know about them" he better not have move them. Frisk: "why are we going to them?" The elevator stopped. "They will take us to a place that I know of" I grab her hand. I continue walking into we got to a door. I input the code into the pad and it open. Yes! They are still there! I lead frisk into one. Frisk: "do you know how to work these?" Of course I do. Who do you think was working my parents ship. "Don't worry babe. I'm a expert at this" I active it. I made the ship hover. I than fly it though the oxygen shield. It been awhile the last time I work one of these. I still got it. I put it on autopilot. I sat down. Frisk: "so where are we going?" I looked at her. "There a place that used to be connected to dad lab. But something happen. Since than dad destroyed the way there. But he made these ships to go there when he wants. Reason. I dont know but that where I think it came from. I need to make sure" I than here her yawn. Frisk: "o.....k" she looked like she going to go to sleep. "Your Ok?" Frisk: "yeah.....just....tired" my God she keep being cute. "Here. Come sleep with me" I pull the chair back as it turns into a mini bed. Frisk: "but that only for one person?" This is the fun part. "Than you can use me as a pillow~" she blushed. I really like to flirt with her. I pick her up and lie her on me. Frisk: "Chara. This is weird" not really. "Are you sure? Your falling a sleep" frisk: "no. I'm not" than she fell asleep. I hold onto her as the ship is moving. I can feel my self going to sleep as well. The ship will stop when we get there. Right now. I just want to sleep with this cute thing. "Night babe" she snuggles closer to me. I wrap my arms around her. I'm never going to send you away again. I close my eyes. Making sure that I protect this innocent girl name frisk.

Liquid: There we go! A new chapter for those that I fool! You guys should know by now that I like to make sad chapters which end up becoming happy chapters later on. Of course I want to have a happy ending! That my plan! Anyway later everyone. I hope you enjoy reading this. Let go you three. The others are waitting.