she mine!

(Warning! There is going to be force sex and rape! I'll let you know when it will begin! Please continue to read! I'm sorry!)
Metacritic pov.
3 weeks!!! For the last 3 weeks I been trying to get them to spilt up. Nothing work! I'm going to need to figure a need way. All I have to do is make her reset. If taking over her body won't work than there must be another way. Hm. Her love for Chara is strong. Too strong that it impossible to spilt them. Two girls that spend there life's alone. One among monsters. One among humans. Both with the same soul. Determination. I guess Determination is stronger than I thought. Because they are determined to stay together. Hm. Wait. She loves chara deeply. Chara loves her. "Yes! That right!" I now know what to do. When frisk sleeps. All I need to do. Is infiltrate her dream. But as chara! Yes. This could work! Now hurry it up you two! Frisk: "another thing of paper work finished. It like there more and more coming everyday" you got that right. I can't help but agree. Chara: "at least you got them done. I wouldn't want you to stay up all night" they share a kiss. God how many times do I have to watch. I float into the next room. I see boogie. "Cousin" I went close to him. Napstablook. It makes me sad to see you like this. I wish I was there by your side. You had to spend the rest of your day like this. Stuck. As a star. Honestly I'm glad frisk chose to save you. But that won't stop me from getting what I want. I will no longer be stuck as a ghost anymore. Me and you will play together. And frisk will do whatever I say. Boogie: "are those two making out again? God damn it *laughed*" Napstablook. Even without a soul. You still chose to laugh. Still chose to smile. Are they done yet? How does it take this long. I float back into there room. I see them sleeping in each other arms. Time to begin. I close my eyes as I enter her dream. Since we are connected I can enter and exit her mind as much as I want. I open my eyes. Where the hell am I now? Is this. Ebott quadrant? Why the hell is she dreaming about this place. Doesn't matter. I made my self look like Chara. Since it a dream I can be what ever I want. Now. Where is she. I have to act like Chara so that she doesnt get suspicious. But what us that I'm feeling down here? Holy shit! She has one!? I didn't know this! I always though girls have a hole. Not a dick! Anyway. Where Is she? I'm at snowtropolis. So she must be hangout somewhere. Uh. There she is. At the bridge where they first met. Time for me to play the part. I walk up right behind her. "Don't you know how to greet a new friend? Turn around and shake my hand" I got the ketchup packs ready. She turn around and shakes my hand. She started laughing. "Who ever left these ketchpacks are Shirley missing out" than she hug me. "Whoa. What the sudden embraces babe?" Frisk: "because your here! I'm always happy to see you" there that happy face. It really annoying. Frisk: "well. Let us go" she grab my hand. "Where are we going?" Frisk: "where ever I want us to go" she than started pulling me. Oh great. We got to snowtropolis. She was talking about things. Asking Me about where we first met. Where we hangout. Alot of things. Lucky I followed her. So I know everything. All of there secret. We got to waterfall. Honestly I love this place. Me and Napstablook would sit around the echo flowers. Saying random stuff. I miss those days. But I will have them back! We got to hotlands. Honestly I can't feel the heat. Never could thanks to my robot body having a cooling system. But frisk is enjoying them self. It like Chara means more of the world to her. More than Outerspace. We got to the core. I can't believe one of asgore experiments would destroy the whole underground just for revenge. Wait. Isn't that my plan? Wow when you think about it. It does sound stupid. Oh well. No one will remember it anyway. Because they all will die. We got to the judge of fate. This place. Me and Napstablook would play hide and seek here. Papyrus and sans would join us. It. Was really fun. We sat down. Frisk: "thanks for spending time with me here. I know I couldn't go back with you but I wish I could" maybe it because San said that no one is allow to go there. I don't really understand why. "Why should you? Don't you enjoy your time here?" Frisk: "it because I want to see it again. See the place that brought me and you together. It special to me" I guess I see her point. I mean I miss hangout Napstablook. Playing with him. Hugging him even if I wasn't supposed too. Frisk: "well. I may as well finish this. I have alot of work today" she got up. Wait. shit! I was supposed to do the plan! "Wait. Frisk. Wait!" She readys her self to wake up. No! I can't let this opportunity go! I dash and pin her to the wall. Wait. Why is her head against the wall? Frisk: "c-chara? What are you doing?"
(Warning!!! Force rape and sex incoming! I know it going to piss half of you off but it the only thing I can think of ok! Don't worry! I'll make sure you know when it ends! So I'm sorry again!)
Why is her butt nearly my thing! What the fuck did this happen! Frisk: "chara. I can feel it" yeah. I know. I mean. Her ass is not bad. But this is weird! Frisk: "chara. Can I go?" Yeah this is embarrassing. Wait. If i let this go. I would lose the chance! "Not today!" I than push down my pants. Frisk: "c-chara! What are you doing!" I rub it against her butt. This thing is real! Hell I can feel it touching her ass. Frisk: "chara! You know I'm not ready yet!" Oh your been ready. And I waited for too long! "You think im not going toblose this chance! I wanted this for years!" I than put it into her pants butt. I made a little hole in it. Frisk: "ahhhh!!!!" Fuck! She tight! I didnt expect this to happen! Isn't this a dream world? Than why does this feel real. I grab her sides as I started moving it backwards and forwards. Frisk is making some weird noise. It turn me on more! I don't know why but I feel like Chara right now! "God damn babe! Your ass feels good!" Frisk: "chara! stop!we shouldn't be doing this!" She acting like she doesn't enjoy this. I know she wants this. What a stupid. Hopeless girl. You thought that you could stop me. But I always find away. No matter what! I slam harder. She moans alot. "Come babe! Say my name! I want to here it!" Of course I'm going to erase this from her memories. If she remember Chara doing this. It would break my control of her. But I'm going to fuck her until she under my control. I keep going. Slaming as hard as I can making her moan my name. "Chara!~ chara!~" it turn my on more! I guess chara would have feel the same. If she was doing her. But this is a dream. So she doesn't know that I'm going to control her. I can feel my self getting close to something. What the hell. "Frisk!" I can feel it in my thing. I started speeding up until I slam one more time as I feel something coming out. What the hell is that feeling. It like it taking alot out of me. I pull out. I see white stuff coming out of her butt. Frisk: "chara~" she turn around. Holy crap. She looks like she was going though heat! It still hard. I hold her up from her legs. Frisk: "chara?~" for some reason I know what I'm doing. I don't even know how. "Your mine. Only mine. No one will take you away" than I made a hole into her female hole. I slam it in. I can see abit of blood on my member. I see tears coming from her eyes. "Does it hurt? Too bad! I'm going to fuck you senseless!" I than started slamming inside of her. God she feels hot inside. I can't stop my self from doing her. God damn! I dont want this to end! I need to make sure that she is mine! She going to get what I want! I hold onto her. Wanting to make sure that she knows who to listen too. Knows who controls her! Chara may have falling in love with her but i will have her! She will be mine to use and control! "Holy crap frisk! Why do you feel good!!" Fuck am I already close! No not yet! I need to make sure that she mine! "Say my name frisk!" Frisk: "chara!~" is that all! "Say it frisk!!" Frisk: "chara!~ chara!~" not enough! "Come on frisk! Do you want me to stop! Do you want this to end!!!" She wraps her legs around me. Frisk: "no!!!~ don't stop!!!~ I love you chara!!!~ I'll do anything for you!!!~ I'll hurt people for you!!!~ I'll kill people for you!!!~ just don't stop!!!~" it worked! Now to finish it off! I pin her against the wall as I speed up. I'm close. This is a dream world so everything I did to her won't effect what I'm doing now. But the only thing that will effect. Is now that she under my control. I'm close! I'm so close! This is it! "Your!!!! Mine!!!!" I than release inside of her. Letting it all out. Inside of my puppet. I pull out. She open her eyes. They are purple. I did it. She my puppet now.
(It ends here! Thanks for getting this far! Again it will piss off half of you guys! And I'm sorry if it does! Anyway. Let continue)
I huff and puff. I than move to her ear. "You love me. And love you. But there are those that threatens our love. People that wants to destroy it and break us apart" frisk: "no. they can't do that" I smiled. "Yup. It true. You don't want that to happen don't you?" Frisk: "no. I dont" this is working! "You know what you must do? You must kill them. Papyrus, alphy, asriel, toriel, asgore, undyne and san" frisk: "how. Dare they" Holy crap it works! "But right now. You are weak. They are too strong. You must reset to get stronger. You must kill them!" Frisk: "yes. I'll reset. I will kill them" yes. My puppet! "You wont beable to remember what happen here. But no matter what. You must do what I say. If you don't. Than our love us over" frisk: "I will. Do what you say" I have her! "Now. Go and reset" I move backwards to let go wake up. I exit out of her dream. She woke up. Her eyes still are purple. She holds out the reset button. Chara: "frisk?" Than she pushed it. Everything went dark. Now for me to get what I want. Of course I can only appear in ghost form for her to see me but when she kills them. I'll be able to get my body back. I hope they are all ready. It time for the revenge of the dead robot! With her puppet!

Liquid: finally. I got it started. I know half of you guys will get piss. But like I said. It was the only idea for me to start it. Now time for the genocide run. I hope you guys will still read this even with the warning. Later. Peace!