Tips from the Trollhunter

"Tobias, like with Master Jim's training let's start with the basics" said Blinky while Toby just listened in, mesmerized, as he explained the Battle of Killahead, Jim and Claire on the other hand, were just holding hands, while Blinky explained the Battle of Killahead. "And then Deya locked Gunmar away in Killahead". Blinky was surprised to know that Jim had in fact been listening as he was asleep the first time. "How do you know that Master Jim?" Claire then replied "Blinky, I think you forgot Jim and I went through a time portal and literally fought in Killahead" "Wait, you guys were IN the Battle of Killahead?!" said a very shocked Toby while Jim just said "We fell through a portal remember? I was in the dungeons; Steve became Lancelot's squire and Claire learned shadow magic and Douxie got his staff. Jim said nonchalantly while Blinky remembered they were in Camelot when Jim, Claire, Douxie and Steve fell through the time rift. "Oh! I must have forgotten".

Draal then came in to challenge Toby the same way he challenged Jim. "So, the Trollhunter's training begins. I would like to offer my services as a sparring partner" Toby was shaking in fear as he reluctantly agreed to spar with Draal knowing what happened to Jim the first time he sparred with Draal. "Jim! I'm gonna die" said Toby as Jim replied "One hit Tobes. Just one hit and you'll change history" Claire added saying "Just wait for an opening and remember the three rules and you'll be fine" Toby then retorted "I hope you're right" "For the Glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to command" said Toby as he summoned the armor. Draal then did his trademark cannonball dash and lunged at Toby, only managing to barely evade his attack. Jim, Claire, Blinky and Aaarrrgghh periodically winced as Draal just barely missed Toby by inches every time. Jim couldn't stop himself from occasionally shouting advice at his best friend.

After a while of dodging, Toby then got a hit on Draal as he swung the sword of daylight, blunt side, towards the back of the troll as he lunged at him but Draal eventually got a hold of Toby's legs and threw him across the forge. Blinky and Jim immediately ran to Toby to make sure he's alright. "Tobes! You okay?" asked Jim while Blinky yelled at Draal "What in Deya's grace is wrong with you?!" Draal just laughed and left the forge. Toby then replied groggily "I'm.... gonna need more training but I'm okay" Jim asked, slightly scared "Are you sure?" Toby put his hand on his shoulder and said "Yes, I'm sure" Jim and Blinky then helped Toby up and then Jim spoke up "I think we should call it a night Blinky. Tobes has had enough training for one night I think" Blinky agreed with Jim saying "Agreed Master Jim. I think you all need the rest" Claire then joined in saying "And I need to get back home before 10. I can portal us all back" Jim said to her "That'll be nice. Thank you" replied Jim. "Claire then Jim and Toby back to their respective houses while Claire went to her house. Claire then went inside her house and as she went in her mom greeted her. "Hi Claire, how was your date?" Claire then happily said "It was good, great guy" Ophelia then asked "So who even was the guy you had a date with?" Claire then got nervous but answered anyway "It was Jim Lake, the guy from school, the boy playing Romeo in the play" "Can your father and I meet him?" Claire got nervous again and said "Yeah, I guess". Claire then went upstairs and fell asleep.

Jim and Toby then parted ways and went back to each other's houses.

When Jim unlocked the door he got greeted by his mom who asked "So how was your date with Claire?" Jim got nervous for a bit but regained his composure and said "It was good" Barbara then teased Jim for a bit and said "So.... How did you get the courage to ask her out?" He then replied "It just came out? Barbara just laughed and said "Well you should get to sleep now hon" Jim then went up and said "Yeah, I will".

Jim then went upstairs tohis room to sleep.