Chapter 3 - Ms. Azenki's friends?

Elizhabeth walked happily around the living room of Azenki looking at the beautiful house decorations and even in the fireplace. Seeing that it looked to be used before. Before checking out the couch. Sitting on it. Finding it to be comfortable and as she sat on the couch, Elizhabeth looked at the orange, red, and yellow dahlias in the white vase on the table. Thinking: "These flowers are so pretty and Ms. Zenki's place is so, pretty. And this place is so warm and full of mystery. Unlike at the palace." 

Before Elizhabeth continued looking around. Starting by looking at the purple wall with the yellow door that she entered through in front of her. As Elizhabeth looked along that wall, she saw there is some pictures on the walls. So, she got up and walked around the small wooden table and went over to where the wall to take a closer look at these pictures and Elizhabeth started with the pictures to her left. Seeing the first one was of Ms. Zenki and one of the village girls sowing with bright smiles on their faces and then the one next to that picture, near the light (which was next to the door) was of Ms. Zenki in a short knee high white dress with a brown leather belt, pouch, and corset-like vest and brown knee high boots and she was smiling and standing next to a man with white locks and blue eyes, wearing a blue tunic and brown pants with a sword strapped to his waist and looked kind of like a knight the same age as Ms. Zenki. Elizhabeth thought. "Is this man her friend?"

Then Elizhabeth walked to the other side of the door looking at the photo on the other side of the wall of two women bent over smiling with Ms. Zenki sitting in the middle smiling. One of the women had elvish ears and black and red locks that were braided way from her face but, she had some side hairs that hung to the side that were the same red and black color and she had dark eyes like the night skies and she was wearing a white blouse with a brown skirt and black belt with a bow and arrows on her back. While the other woman was more muscular than Ms. Zenki and had green skin, blood-red orbs, sharp teeth, and shaggy black hair with a few small braids here and there with gold beads on them and her ears had many piercings. Elizhabeth thought. "These ladies are so, pretty like Ms. Zenki. But the green one looks kind of scary. I wonder if these are some of Ms. Zenki's friends?"

Then Elizhabeth continued to look at the pictures on the walls as she walk down the hall to the left. Seeing more photos of Ms. Zenki with the white-haired man and the two ladies she saw in the photo earlier. As well as photos of Ms. Zenki with another man with shiny red hair with piercing yellow orbs that looked like a snake and sometimes she saw some of the pictures that had him in it but his bottom half looked like a red and pink or white snake and Elizhabeth thought. "What is he? A snake or a man? Or is he a snake man? If he's Ms. Zenki's friend. Maybe, she would know." 

Then Elizhabeth continued looking at the pictures, seeing more pictures of Ms. Zenki with various creatures. Such as the one where there was a red and yellow scaled dragon and Ms. Zenki was forehead to forehead with it and she looked so happy and the dragon too. 

Then there was some with Ms. Zenki and a person that always had their face covered with a mask that look like a crow or a plague doctor. Which was weird to Elizhabeth. But she thought that maybe she could ask Ms. Zenki about this person later or sometime. And saw another picture of Ms. Zenki with another woman with orange-brown hair and bright green eyes and Ms. Zenki and her looked almost like sisters except for their hair and eyes. Elizhabeth thought. "She looks like Ms. Zenki in a way. Maybe, they are sisters." 

Then there was more pictures of Azenki with these people and various kinds of creatures. Some that Elizhabeth saw and read in books in the palace and other she has never seen before.