Chapter 4 - Chandra & Darcel

Meanwhile, Azenki walked quickly down the hall and up the stairs to a room a the top of the second staircase. That had a cauldron and many things all over the place but, the floor is clean with two bird cages with an owl and a crow in them hanging. Which were on to different sides of the room. One on the left next to the window and the other on the right over in the dark. A pond seeing the cages Azenki quickly walked up to the one on the left with the crow in it and used a spell to unlock let the crow with it pitch black feathers out. Which flew out and around the room to stretch its wings. Then back to Azenki and attempted to land on her shoulder but, started slip off. So, Azenki said.

"Oh, don't fall, Darcel."

And help the clumsy crow, Darcel up onto her shoulder. Before going over the other side of the room saying to Darcel her crow. "Now, let's go. Let Chandra out." Then she opened the cage of the owl, Chandra. Who has white, brown, and pale tan feathers that look gold in the sun light. Which flew around the room like Darcel and came back to Azenki but, instead of almost falling like Darcel, he actually land on her shoulder. And Azenki greeted him. "Oh, hello, Chandra."

Before walking around the room and getting to a cabinet and getting a few containers with food for Chandra and Darcel and took out a bowl for Darcel and put a few hand fulls of seeds in it for him before grabbing another bowl and putting some pieces of meat for Chandra in it. Before putting it down somewhere for the birds to eat. The she remember the jars she had bought earlier and said "Darcel, Chandra, I have forgotten about somethings a bought earlier I'll be back but, I'll leave the window open for you both. So, that you guys can go outside and come back in."

Then birds looked at her listening as she walked over opened the window. Before responding with a 'yes please' to her because they are her familiars. Then Azenki walked quickly back to the living room. But before getting there she saw Elizhabeth in the hallway looking at a photo of her and her friends and she walked up to the blonde and said. "Enjoying exploring the place?"

The blonde girl turned and nodded her head. Making Azenki smile. Then Azenki said. "I see your looking at my pictures. Do you want to know more about these people? And why I have them hanging around my house? Along with the others?"

The girl looked to Azenki and nodded in response. Then Azenki said smiling. "I'll tell you but, first. Let's go get the things I bought earlier, alright?"

Elizhabeth nodded again and then Azenki and her walked back out of the house and got the glass jars and herbs Azenki had bought. Azenki asked concerned. "You sure you can carry it and is it not too heavy for you?" Elizhabeth replied. "Y-yes, th-their not th-that heavy." Then Azenki smile letting the girl carry the sack into the house. Then Azenk lead the girl up the stairs to her work space. Where Darcel and Chandra was awaiting Azenki's return. As you was telling the girl to watch her step as she walked up the stairs.