Prologue - The Escape of Princess Elizhabeth

In a place that had the looks of an old medieval town with a large stone castle. That had the largest market within a 50 kilometers distance, is the kingdom of Abilonia. Where lives a blonde man with sharp bright green eyes that looked intimidating. His name is Asaki Hori. Asaki is known by many as a hero. Especially in Abilonia, where he reigns as king.

Asaki also has two daughters of the same age. But born of two different mothers. Who both had died giving birth to his daughters. How'd this happen? You may ask? Well, let's just say, after he had married a woman, who was a very beautiful brunette with green orbs that shine like stars. He went to a party and had drunk too much and happen to impregnate two women. They were sisters to be a matter of fact. One was his wife, Chia Moiya and the other was a beautiful blonde dancer with brown eyes like the earth and the sand.
Anyway, his first daughter, Siana, who is born to his first wife. Was loved by Asaki but, not by the fact that she was his daughter. Although he should love her because of that. It was more like Siana's bright personality grew onto him. Causing him to love her. Unlike, his second daughter, Elizhabeth. Who was born to his second wife, Ziana Moiya. Who was the dancer from the party.

Elizhabeth had grown to have a kind of weak personality and really wanted him to love her. In the same way that Asaki loves her sister, Siana. Which made her pretty persistent.

But, one day, Elizhabeth came to the throne room again and tried once again to gain some love from her father, Asaki. Which ended in failure and Asaki, her father, became angry with her and shouted. "HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO LOVE YOU! WHEN YOU'RE TOO PERSISTENT AND WEAK TO BE MY DAUGHTER!"

Which made the young blonde cry and that's when young Lady Elizhabeth decided that she would run away.

Although, Elizhabeth is young about the age of 4 or 5. And has been fed and taken care of by the maids of the palace. Since birth. But, Elizhabeth still decided she would leave and said it to Asaki's face. "F-FINE! SINCE Y-YOU DO NOT RECOGNIZE ME A-AS YOUR DAUGHTER! I-I'LL LEAVE!"

Then Elizhabeth left the throne room and went to her room. Which only maids went to. Took a few things of hers and snuck out of the palace into the city without anyone knowing. She had left the palace.