Fire aftermath

Ayanokoji pov:

I woke up in a hospital room which I mistook as the white room but soon saw the colorful curtains .A cool pleasant breeze blew inside the  room .I tried to get up only to realize their was a sudden heaviness in my chest area.

I looked down to see a sleeping Arisu .She was folding onto my bandaged hand carefully enough not to touch any of the burn wounds.

I decided to nudge her awake since i needed to get a better grip at what was going on,so i shook her awake.

"fufufu good morning Kiyotaka kun"she said cutely yawning .If anyone were to see her right now they would instantly fall for her probably even Ryuuen... on second thought I don't think that's happening with Ryuuen.

"You might be wondering what's going on"she asked me .That's the reason its easier to talk to her you don't have to explain everything unlike with a certain superiority complex idiot.

"Yes I would appreciate that "I answered while enjoying the cool breeze looking at the starry sky outside the window.

"Well after you passed out the medical professional quickly rushed the both of us to the nearest medical facility in the school luckily you didn't have any serious injuries that could prove to be problematic and also due to your training in that place you were able to make it through the fall almost unscathed if you ignore the minor cuts and bruises".She finished

Well that was nice to hear but now my peaceful life is pretty much over. So much for not attracting attention *Sigh*

"Well I would like to ask you something "Arisu just asked me with a serious look on her face 

I just nodded in response knowing what she was about to ask.

"Why did you do that ? I am really glad you saved me but i can't understand it ." She asked without hesitation.

"I probably don't know why I did it myself perhaps i was trying to understand something or maybe seeing what goes through ones head when they sacrifice their own safety or maybe I was just being stupid I honestly don't know" I answered 

"Fufufu blunt as always I see. Well I was almost disappointed I wasn't able to teach you about warmth but looks like you already have made a significant progress in it"

"What do you mean"

"Well ones you passed out most people were naturally worried about you but a certain number of people ,all of them girls mind you,were most worried as if you were their boyfriend"She asked with a smug smile which contained a hint of ....jealousy? 

"I can assure you I don't have a girlfriend "Since author san is not a simp he wouldn't make a ship with any cote girl unless its a harem or 'The Hirata route'.

"Well if you say that I will just accept that for now but if you are looking for one i am always available to help you out"She said smugly

"Is that a confession" I asked confused.

"You may take it as however you like "She stated with a tiny blush which from my point of view was adorable.

After that the doctor came in and checked up on me and the moment he went out a group of girls along with Ayanokoji group entered the hospital room.

"Kiyaotaka /Ayanokoji kun "They stated as they ran towards his bed.

Kiyo:"Calm down you will fall down "He stated trying to calm them down as they all tried to fit in the now cramped room.

Haruka:"Calm down .You want us to calm down .You nearly got yourself killed ,I understand Sakayanagi san is your childhood friend but you almost died had the fall been any greater we wouldn't be having this conversation right now"She yelled as broke down in tears as the rest of Ayano group tried to console her.

So Arisu told them we are childhood friends hmm .That makes things easier.

Honami :"Are you ok Ayanokoji kun"She asked 

Ayanokoji:"Yes the doctor said there are no other problems other then the burnt hands so I will be fine "I answered only to receive a slap across my face .Its not like I didn't see this coming.

Honami:"Do you know how afriad all of us were when you ran up to the building "She yelled .

It was honestly surprising to see the usually cheerful Honami this angry .Many people were bewildered seeing that .

Honami"I thought you would die the only thing i could think of was how you won't be able to keep your promise of seeing me a year from that day .I was afraid you will leave me all alone."Ichinose hugged me tightly while yelling at me.

Hiyori:"Well Ayanokoji kun lets read while you are here and also.."she said with a scary smile 

Hiyori:"If you try anything like this again I will punish you myself "Hiyori said with a cold smile .Everyone in the room was scared to see this side of Hiyori .Well that's the effect Ayanokoji has on girls he meets.

Kei"Well since your hands are burned I will help you out with food and your studies ,is there a problem".

She asked a question but for some reason it feels likes an order .

"Fine"I answered knowing there was no getting out of this one.

I then listened to lectures of rest of my friends about how they won't let me live in peace if they tried anything like this and to ask them  if I needed something.Many people also questioned my relation with Kei.

I just told them we were best friends since Kei was my first true friend at this school.

All of them soon left since the doctor told them to give me some rest.

Seeing all of them worry so much about me I had a feeling in my chest .I couldn't describe it but it certainly felt great .I unconsciously let out a small smile before i drifted off to dreamland.Coming to this school was certainly one of the best choice i ever made.

Well that's all

Maybe a little continuation in the future .

Also in the upcoming one-shots i might use my oc i made in the other fan fic for some part  of it, so you might wanna read, it if you don't want to I will just put a short description so don't mind.

Any more ideas?

Oh and can someone suggest a good cover.

Well that will be all .Thank you for all the feedback and love.