COTE without psychology tag

Ayanokoji pov:

"You cant be serious ,we have to live without any points for the entire month "One of me y classmates stated and much to the dismay of others and his own the teacher just nodded with a sadistic smirk on her face.

It was hard but not exactly impossible as the school provided ample opportunities to gain points from what Chabashira sensei told  us .There was also the free stuff the school provided that would be beneficial to those who have blown through their allowance and do not have any points left to spare .put it simply they have the bare minimum but enough to survive in the school.

However humans are greedy by nature and are never satisfied with what they have always in pursuit of more even though it might be useless in the long run 

The class,according to sensei is the worst of the worst ,a collection of all the defective students of the school in one place so its hard to imagine that they themselves are not greedy enough to not want those points from the special exam .I have no intention in helping them with their stupid intentions so I will just sit back and relax and enjoy all the ice cream chan whenever I get a chance .

"Excuse me sensei" suddenly a guy called out to her .Over the past few months that I watched him he was pretty serious with the lessons while others were slacking off ,a quiet observer one of the most dangerous type of people out there and often the one that pulls something crazy off when people least expect it.

"Kino ,right.What is your question ? "She asked him 

"What is the point of all this ?"He asked sensei and she just smirked as if she was waiting for someone to ask this question

"Well all the benefits all a secure job and further studies are only given to the Class A students "She said dropping another bomb as my classmates just became more restless.

"So that is the only benefit you get from graduating from Class A"He stated and the rest of the class just looked at him as if he was some kind of an idiot.

"What are you an idiot ,getting all those benefits is very nice to have as it guarantees your future."A boy named Yukimura practically yelled at him but the next thing he said baffled them all.

"So you are saying that you don't trust your abilities enough that you can't have a secure future without being recommended by a school "everyone took a moment to think about what he said and came to a realization 

"if you  can't even get a job without being recommended by a respectable school then I suggest you explore other fields this is not for you "HE continued with his brutal attack no one said anything and everyone was listening 

"-the school system is mostly a secret that means most of the corporations don't know about S-system and hierarchy of classes ,it simply means that if you graduate the school name on your report card would already give you a an advantage .You ask what should we do ,its simple "everyone was intently listening to what the boy was about to say 

"-we advance our skills both academically and physically since they both are interconnected and most of the schools seem to take this into consideration when evaluating its students .I personally think that just surviving the school would give us an edge over others ,think about it next time someone baits us with things like free money we would be on guard enough not to get ourselves trapped "the rest of the class nodded in agreement realizing that the school was already teaching them the skills that others gain through years of work experience .

It was obvious even if you graduate from Class D you would still be an elite if you apply all the lessons the school taught or something like that ,he continued