Chapter 19.1 - Done.....for.....

Overcome this past, define the future.....and....WIN HER HEART!!!!

Here we go....Gentlemen.....i can see the land close. So, now, we get caught by navy right? Alright, prepared for that! Got to be one hella experience! So....why the Japanese Navy didn't come yet even when we are closing for to the beach?

Natsume-san - Uh, seems like....we are going to even miss the Navy and land directly on the port. Not a bad idea.

Mr. Nielson - Ah, nice. Then, we'll meet the S.A.T department in Shizouka, and from there we will....

Natsume-san - There is no Kyushu-butai in Izu. Means, no S.A.T. We have to surrender to the police, and make our way there......or, i have to contact Aoi-sama to send us some transport.

Me - Better than surrendering the police, can you ass Miss Aoi to send us someone to help though.

Natsume-san - Yes, first....let us reach the target area then?

Me - I just want to reach Japan soon.....excited for the sword...and actually, want to go home. Desperate to go home.

Mr. Nielson - Your sister must be waiting for you right?

Me - Yes.....she sure will be very angry on me though....when she realizes the truth that i hid so many secrets from her for her sake! Well! It's fine though!

Mr. Nielson - Take her a great gift from Japan then!

Me - Welp, got to ask Gen. Frequency then for enough credit points for that!

Mr. Nielson - I'll talk out with Engi, no worries! We'll do shopping as if there's no tomorrow!

Me - Yet let's hope there's a tomorrow for me! I want some more happy and normal moments in my life....i have passed through too much of darkness now! Just, give me some light!

Natsume-san - We are here, before we leave, we will try Izu's watermelons, they taste very sweet! You coming, sir?

Mr. Nielson - Aight! Jason, point at the sun!

Me - Aye, don't leave me here!

Surprisingly, we even 'dodged' the Japanese Navy.....and reached here! We walked down...from the port, i saw a beautiful beach.....white sand, and blue sea. Like a ideal place on earth! Asked these all if we should spend some time on the beach.....nice, its 7AM here, awake the whole night and no one really had any plans to have a sun bath! But, everyone joined! Natsume-san already contacted the Yakuza HQ....means Miss Aoi, and we were soon going to get a transport here. Till then, we brought the watermelons, the specialty of Izu sea-city of Shizouka-prefecture! So, its a great time we had here.....2 hours....this time it really felt like a dream, the cold breeze, even when its actually winter now, there's a strong sunshine shining in the sky!

While leaving, the sunshine.....This sunshine....it inspires!

Me - Hey, 1st Lt. Sam.....

Mr. Nielson - What?

Me - This sunshine.....isn't it inspiring? 

Mr. Nielson - Natsume-san get in the car.

Me - Ah, wait, even am coming. Hey, did you just recreate that amazing moment, when last time i was trying to explain a point and you said, "Kye, get in the car!". Hah, it was a amazing moment though!

Mr. Nielson - I wonder how you were as a Sergeant in U.S Army, sure, your subordinates have enjoyed under your command. You must be their favorite.

Me - Honestly to say, i feel i am effective when i am trying to lead, but pretty confused when i am been led on someone's idea. So, ideas differ, commands differ! And that's why,  i sometimes end up confused. Yet, i make it out right?