Chapter 20.2 - Vice-captain.... (Final Chapter!)

Reece - Hey, wait....you are wearing that Elite Police jacket.....you must have some TAC name...right? What's your TAC name?

Me - My TAC name? Uh....Its....Arashi! Operator_Arashi. 2nd Lt. Operator_Arashi.

A lie.....white lie? Not sure, yes i guess?

Reece - Arashi? New in the department i guess. Well, doesn't matter. I guess that's why i couldn't recognize you. Or.....hey, i feel like, i remember everything of my past, but, when i try to remember someone's face....I can't remember it. Even when i think with full concentration...i can't do it. So, can you do a small help?

Me - Yes, sure....how can i help you?

Reece - There's a Elite Police Operator name Jason Pershing. TAC name "Zero". You got any news of him? He's fine right? He wasn't hurt right? He's doing good right?

Me - Uh, yes. He was....fine. Are you expecting him to come to see you as now you woke up from a long sleep, ma'am?

Reece - Expect? I already knew he will be waiting for me! We are best-friends! I am sure he would be waiting for me outside this room. Right? Or even if he's busy for some reasons, its fine, but i am sure that his mind still will be thinking to meet me! I know him right! He'll be struggling to meet me.....even i want to meet him!!

Me - Are you so sure that he will come?

Reece - YES! He will come for me!! And i have no doubt of it!!

Me - But, what if he comes.....and you don't recognize him?

Reece - Uh.....

She broke down....she started to cry. Hell....surely....this idiot never learns....This damn girl. Guess, time to reveal it?

Me - Hey, Reece?

Reece - If i can't recognize him....then....what will i do! I can't face Jason that way!

Me - There must be a secret, which Jason must have told you sometime....and only you are the person who knows that secret of Jason. Right?

Reece - A secret....told by Jason?

Me - Yes....there must be some kind of secret....some kind of promise....a pinky promise?

Reece - Yeah...we had made each other a promise...

Me - My name....is Jason Pershing....and i am Operator_Zero....and i am the same best friend of this idiot name Reece York. Can't believe it right?

Reece - Hey....you are Jason....really?

Me - TAC name Zero....See, my service jacket? Still tough to believe? Remember the promise i had made to you?

Reece - The promise....that...

Me - *Interrupting. That we both will serve each other as Royal Guard in our marriages? That, i will be your Royal Guard in your marriage....that i'll escort you down the aisle as a Royal Guard? That promise where...we promised to stay strong for each other as the best friends? Right!!

Reece - *crying....You....really are that Jason....

Me - I am not just that Jason who had promised to be your best friend! But I am that Jason....who has swore....to protect you....to never lose you again. I am that idiot....who used to team up with another idiot named Reece York....and saved the day! Remember, when we both saved Rachel, that little girl?

Reece - Beats me....that i can remember every moment i had with you....but, still having a little struggle trying to remember your face? You are Jason...right? You are not taking my advantage, right?