10

N o t E d i t e d

Last day at Pax

I wake up from Evan shaking me violently and shouting that there was a fire. I immediately jump out of bed and ran out to the hallway screaming. As I got out Evan was laughing at me the whole time. I pouted at him.

"Hey you know, people are trying to fucking sleep here." Mini says as he gets out of his hotel room.

"Sorry, but fucking douche bag here was being a douche and saying there was a fire when there really wasn ' t." I said getting a bit mad.

"Well fuckboy can go fuck himself as me and Brock are trying to sleep." Mini says. I slowly giggle and thought dirty. I looked at Mini wiggling my eyebrows.

"You and Brock 'sleeping' eh ?" I teased.

"Fuck you you Canasians can suck my ass." Mini said pissed off and going back into his room. Evan and I laughed as I walked back in.

"I ' m still mad at you." I say pouting at him again.

"Awhh, I'm sorry babe. Will this make you better?" He asks as he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist and kissing my lips. I giggled as we kept kissing and kissing.

"You know. I ' m hella lucky to be your douchebag." Evan said as we ended the kiss. I giggled again and shook my head.

"Maybe I should call you douchebag for now on." I say. He chuckled and shook his head. We laid down on his bed and looked up at the wall.

"What are we gonna do today?" I asked.

"Well the gang aren't going back to the event today.. Brock, Tyler, and Kelly are leaving today." Evan says as he wraps his muscular arms around my waist. I pouted once more.

"Awwwh they're leaving already?" I said. Evan nodded.

"Ugh. When are they leaving?" I asked.

"Around noon." He replies. I nodded. I looked at the table to see my vlogging camera.

"Oh sheet, I haven't vlogged the end of the day yesterday." I say.

"Uhh don ' t go through some clips." I hear Evan say. I laughed evilly and went to watch the clips.

There were just clips of Evan crying and Mae and Lui talking.

"Awh you were crying ?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Yeah..." He says rubbing the back of his neck. I kissed his cheek and deleted the video. I then clicked the recording button and faced the camera at me.

"Hey guys, Marissa here and today is our last day at Pax East. Fast I know. As you can see we have a shirtless Evan Fong here." I say to my camera showing Evan 's body.

"Hey you guys can ' t see this." Evan says chuckling covering the camera and trying to take it away. Sadly he did since his grip was stronger than mine.

"And as you can see the beautiful Rissa in not her natural habitat. OH NO THE MONSTER IS COMING AFTER ME!" Evan said as he faced the camera at me.

"Evannnn I hate you!" I shouted jumping on his back.

"No you don't."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it was short just a filler.