14

A/N
If you noticed I deleted the contest , bc I got the people I wanted. Sorry if you wanted to be part of it . The new character won ' t be until the next chapter ( which will be updated by tomorrow ) this chapter will be the first date so hopyfully , you guys enjoy .
4/4/15

4/5/15
I was suppose to update last night but I was sleepy . Also thank you for the birthday wishes 😘
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday

Marissa ' s POV

I was just editing another video with me , Evan , Brock , Tyler , and Daithi playing some Prop Hunt, while Evan texts me .

Baaeee😍🌚😘💕:
Don ' t forget our date tonight . 😉😘 Wear a dress , but casual . I ' m coming by at 8 .

I look at the time and it was already 6:30pm

"Holy fudge nuggets!" I yell jumping outta the chair and running to the shower. I quickly washed my hair with some strawberry shampoo/conditioner and shaved my legs.

I then came out the shower,dried myself, and put on a robe and blow dried/brushed my wavy hair.

"Ugh, what time is it?" I asked myself unlocking my phone to turn on music.

"7:00 fuck ugh.. Should I curl my hair ? Or leave it as it be ?? CURL!!" I yell grabbing a big curling iron and starting to curl big sections. Once I was done, I began to put on some makeup. I ' m not a big fan nor do I put alot, but like dress to mother fucking impress. Like its Evan for nugget sake ya know? I quickly and tried perfectly to put on foundation,concealer, and powder. I then went to eyeliner and mascara and a nude color lipstick.

"Donnnneee! Ugh I need a dress!" I yell grabbing my phone and running to the closet. I quickly digged for cute dress until I found a peach one with a crochet detailed on the chest area. I immediately adored it and took off my robe and put it on. I quickly squealed as I heard the door bell ring.

"I ' M COMING WAIT!" I yell as I grabbed my purse and cellphone and putting on my favorite black cardigan. I ran so fast to the front door I almost fell. I patted myself to look decent and opened the door.

"Hi, your package came through the mail late tonight. Sorry. Please sign here." The mail man said giving me his clipboard. I was immediately sad and softly smiled and signed what I was suppose to. He then gave me my package and walked away. I closed the door and opened the small box.

"Oh coolio, its my new case." I say to myself as I see a Pierce the Veil Iphone6 case and change my case from a My Chemical Romance Case to the PTV.

"Ding dong." I quickly look up and put my phone back in my purse and opened the door.

At the door I see a hot af Asian guy who was having his hands in his pockets looking adorable . He was wearing a black v-shirt with some dark blue skinny jeans and Black vans.

"Hey. You look gorgeous as always." Evan says as he hugs me.

"Thank you, but you look cooter." I say as I let go of him and put on my flats.

"You ready?" He asks smiling brightly at me. I nodded and grabbed his hand. We walked to his car, but he ran to my door and opened it for me.

"Shucks." I say giggling as he was trying to be a gentleman.

"So where are we going ? " I asked as he gets in his car.

"Surprise." He says as he starts the car. I start to pout.

"But I don ' t like surprises babe." I say still fake pouting.

"Too bad." he says kissing my lips. I giggle and took out my phone. I turned on the camera and faced it on me and Evan. I smile widely as he smiled softly.

"Can I post this ? " I asked looking at how cute we are.

"Sure, but don ' t say its our first date ! We can tell them we ' re official later." Evan says having his eyes paying attention onto the road.

"Who said we ' re official?" I joked looking at him.

"Since you said yes to be my girlfriend." He says grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"Oh I thought I said yes to buying pizza." I teased. Evan chuckles as I kissed his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I need you to put this on." Evan says as he parks near a park and giving me a blindfold.

"Evan Fong you are not fucking kidnapping me, are you ?" I asked.

"No why would I do that." He laughs wrapping the blindfold on my eyes.

"You better not." I say as Evan grabs my hand and tells me where to walk. He closes the door.

"Alright now I ' m going to face you this way, and I want you to just walk straight. Evan says facing the direction he wanted me to.

"Hold my hand what if I bump into a tree or something ?" I say getting a bit scared.

"Come on." He says grabbing my hand and starting walking.

I had my other arm out just incase I hit something.

"You look like a zombie." Evan teases kissing my cheek.

"Ahahhaa" I laughed sarcasmingly ( thats not even a word * AAoOD * )

"And we ' re here." Evan says taking off the blindfold. I open my eyes to see a coot picnic table with food on it and a beautiful view of a meadow and rivers.

"Evan, oh my gosh. " I say covering my mouth with how beautiful it was and how much effort he put into this.

"You like it?" He asks as we walk to the table.

"Like? Love!" I say as I grab a plate. I see a bucket of fried chicken and fries and onion rings. I LOVE ONION RINGS ! And a salad.

"Best first date ever." I says giggling as I grabbed some friend chicken and onion rings.

"I know I could ' ve brought better food, but I thought ' hey I made effort for the place, fried chiggin is hella good to.'" Evan says. We both laugh and ate. It was quiet , but a comfortable silence. When we were done we just made funny jokes and talked trying to know each other more and more.

"Well now I know what KIND of bands you like." Evan says.

"And I know how much you LOVE hockey." I say like how he did. We both laugh. I got out of my seat and sat on Evan.

"Thank you for this wonderful first date." I say as I kiss his lips. He smiles and kisses back and we kiss for about a few minutes. The kiss felt so good. Like there were sparks. And I ' m not being cheesy, but I love Evan too much...

"And thank you for being a wonderful girlfriend. You are the best." He says. I smiled feeling this sensation of just kissing him so I kiss him one more time just for a few seconds.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"11:45."he says looking at his phone.

"Nah. You ' r lying." I say panicking for minute.

"Why? I ' m serious." He says.

"HOLY FUCK I HAVE WORK TOMORROW AND SCHOOL NEXT WEEK!" I just remembered.

"Ohhh yeeaahhhh." he says.

"Shit I have school tomorrow." he says. We both get up and start running to Evan ' s car. He the drives me home fast ( and safely ) and walks me to my front door.

"Thank you, again babe." I say kissing him.

"I ' ll see you later babe." He says as we let go. He walks away back to his car and I close my door. I slide down my front door and touched my lips.

"This boy got me crazy for him." I say to myself smiling.