18

Hey guys , so I am back . School is finally over which means I ' m able to update now !!
Thank you guys if you ' re still going to read my story . Anyways , I love you all ! Oh and yes this chappie will be slightly shorter than others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5 months later ( August 3 )
Marissa ' s POV
Evan and I actually made a move to LA,California because we were actually getting tired of going back and forth so we decided to move.
Evan and I has gotten very closer as our relationship grown more.
I met new online friends, which were Brian, Delirious, and Brock ' s girlfriends ! They are so amazing and are my best friends.

----
" Baaabbbeee!!" I yell as I come back from Domino's Pizza.
"Living room !!" He yells back. I walk in the living room to see Mini and Aria with Evan watching Netflix on the TV.

"I DO NOT HAVE PIZZA AND NOT HOME!" I joke trying to run to my room.

"No you don ' t !" Aria says jumping on my back.

"MIINNNII GET YOUR GIRLFRIEND OFF OF ME!" I yell as I try and walk to Mini.

"Drop the pizza." Mini says. I sigh and put it on the table. Then Mini grabbed a slice and grabbed his girlfriend ' s waist to get her off of me. He then gave the slice to her.

"Thank you." I say trying to stand straight. I then grabbed a slice.

"What are you guys watching ??" I asked.

"Porn Rissa. We ' re watching porn." Mini says sarcastically. I giggle and slap him behind the head.

"We ' re watching Kickin' It." Aria says.

"Aren ' t you a bit too old for that show?" I asked as I sat on Evan ' s lap.

"No. I only want to watch because Leo Howard is hot as fuck." Aria says. I laugh as Mini joke-fully scolds at Aria.

"I don ' t think your boyfriend agrees." Evan says as he takes a bit from my pizza.

"Heeyy! Theres a whole box in front of ya get ya own." I say.

"But Babe you ' re on me. How am I supposed to get it if you're on me." Evan says smirking.

"Wipe the smirk off your face." I say as I got off him.

"Guys I ' m boreddd!" Aria complains.

"What Leo isn't good enough for you?" Mini asks. Evan and I laugh as Aria punches her boyfriend.

"I ' M GOING TO USE YOUR BATHROOM!" Aria screams running to the bathroom.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked.

"Weh chan gop to teh beathc?" Evan says with his mouth full.

"Eww, don ' t talk while you eat BB." I say as I cover his mouth. He tries to smile but the food just goes onto my hand.

"EEEEW EVAAANN!" I screech throwing the bit pieces to Evan ' s hair.

"MY HAIIIRR!!" Evan shouts running to the kitchen sink. While all of this was happening Mini was just there laughing his ass off.

"Glad to know we can be your entertainment while your girlfriend is masturbating to Leo Howard." I joke slapping him where Aria punched him.

"Owe! ARIA MARISSA HIT ME!" Mini fake cries. Evan chuckles and bro hugs Mini.

"HONEY IS OKEY!" Evan tells Mini as he tries to sound like a girl. I laugh and record the bromance moment.

"Oh Evan I love you so much kiss me!" Mini says in a deep tone. The boys lean in and I laugh more. The stopped leaning in and ran towards me jumping on me.

"OWOWIIEWOWOOWOWWO!" I cry in pain as the boys dog pile me.

"You-guyshp-are-faaatt!" I shout struggling for air.

"Ugh, we're not fat. We're buff!" Mini says in a white girl voice. The boys get off of me and Evan picks me up and kisses my cheek.

"Babe are you okay?" He asks.

"Pft no you Oompa Loompas squished me." I say fake pouting.

"Awh I ' m sorry Babe." Evan says kissing my cheek again. I then heard the doorbell ring.

"I ' ll get it." Evan says putting me down. He walks towards the door, while I walk behind him and I see a girl as he opens the door.

"EVVAAANN!" The girl yells in excitement jumping on my boyfriend. I slightly get pissed as I see the girl's face.

"Sydney!" Evan says sarcastically not very happy to see her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N to any Krickenn fans I ' m not tryna start a fight. In this book yes Sydney ( Krickenn ) will be an enemy to Marissa. Saying it now so no beef will occur between me and you readers. I love you guys!!