15

A/N I ' m writing this chapter on my laptop because it is faster for me to . I type very fast on both phone and laptop, but on the laptop I have more space . But the down side is that my laptop doesn ' t have emojis and I used Emojis when "Marissa" and other people text so yeah. In this chapter @LauraaNaomi is going to be introduced . You will see who she will be later in the chapter . Anyways hope you enjoy !
4615

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

N O T E D I T E D

Two weeks later

MARISSA ' S POV

I have been so tired . These past two weeks I had to find perfect as fuck photos for this assignment for Photography. If you didn ' t know Photography is actually my major in college, because I want to be a phorographer. I think its cool how my pictures turn out to be after I try to make it perfect. Sometimes do what irritates me when I have to print it. Ugh so much work for me, I just want to take pictures and have someone else print for me..

Baaeee😍🌚😘💕:
Go on Skype , the boys wanna play GMod with you . ( I just want you btw 🌚💕 ) Also Mini wants you to meet someone.

I smiled and replied back

Me:
I gots you , just lemme put my work away from school , and I ' ll be on. 😘 ( I just want you too )

I then put my photos in a portfolio and put it away. I went to turn on my computers and clicked on Skype and logged on. As soon as I logged in I was called by Evan. I giggled and grabbed everything I needed to hear and talk and able to record a video for later on.

"MARISSAAA!" Everyone in the call yelled. I giggled more.

"EVERYONE IN THIS CHAT WHO WANTED A PIECE OF ME!" I replied. Some chuckled and said hi. I looked in the call to see Evan, Daithi , Tyler , Delirous , Brock , Marcel , Mini , and a new person 's .

"Ariaisbetterthanu"

"MARISSA I ' D LIKE YOU TO MEET MY HOT AS FUCK GIRLFRIEND." Mini says. I giggle.

"Well, it ' s very nice to meet you, Mini ' s hot ass fuck girlfriend." I say.

"Aria, and I ' m a huge fan of yours. I think we played BO2 together for a few matches." She say.

"Holy crap I know that voice from somewhere." I thought trying to remember.

"Omg, you sound so fucking familiar to... Ariacoolasfudge right?!" I asked as I remembered her Gamertag.

"Yes! Ugh you remember!" She says as I got in the game.

"Of course, we were arguing who would get butt fucked first." I say laughing remembering what happened. We both giggle as the guys said "What the fuck."

"Hey, it was funny." Aria says.

"But I wanted to butt fuck you first." Mini whispered. We all laughed and heard someone ' s phone vibrated.

"Woah there, Marissa turn off your vibrator mehn. Just because Evan ain ' t with you right now don ' t mean you can pleasure yourself as we play." Tyler says as he starts the game.

"I honestly fucking hate you and will tell Kelly to break up with you." I say.

"So you do have your vibrator on! TURN IT OFF THATS DISGUSTING!" Delirious says.

"Ew no, I don ' t unlike you Delirious." I say.

"Kelly said she wouldn ' t break up with me." Tyler says as he came back to his computer.

"I hate you two.." I say as Evan started Prop Hunt.

"Okaaayyy. Oh I wanna be this one." I say as we start. I go straight to an orange and quickly run away from spawn. I went through so many offices that I kinda began to be lost.

"Hey Rissa, do you see me ?" Marcel says. I look around to see a a wood jumping up and down. I giggled.

"I wanna be that and camuflouge ." I say going near him.

"No its over there." He says.

"Where?" I asked.

"By that door. No the other one. There." He says. I quickly change into it and camuflouge by the door , being in front of Marcel.

"Boy, better- NO ! DAITHI GO AWAY!" I yell as Daithi sees me.

"Marissa don ' t think of running away. I ' m gonna kill ya anyways." Daithi says trying to shoot me.

"No you ' re not. Fuck you Daithi." I say trying to run away.

"Oh, run wood board run!" Evan says.

"Help me!!" I say as Daithi shoots me once.

"Ah! I only have 1 health left. Evaamn- DAITHI I FUCKING UGH!" I say as I died.

"Dude , you sound like you ' re getting pounded." Tyler says. We all laughed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its short just a filler.