No way

"I don't believe you" I shake my head, refusing to believe what Charity said.
"Look Selena. Look! She freaking put her hand under his shirt and is sitting behind him with her legs around her. You can't deny the fact that they look like they have a thing." Charity said as she rubbed my shoulder.

Why would Justin do that to me? He hurt me again. I don't understand why he can't just stop doing this to me?! What am I? A toy? A doll? I feel like I'm his fucking doll in a dollhouse just forgiving him every time.
I didn't realize I started sobbing.

"Oh Sel. Please don't cry" Charity said quietly hugging me.

"I want to be alone. Please." My voice cracks.

Charity nods and goes out the door.

I lay on my bunk and looked at the ceiling. What have I done to deserve this?

I hear a knock on the door.

"Charity, I wanna be alone. Please" I whine.

"It's me, Harry." He opens the door and comes sits by me.

"Stop crying and let's go out" Harry wipes my tears.

"What would I do without you" I giggled as I got up.

"Today is your last day of tour, so let's have some fun before your show!" Harry pulled me up and we ran out of the bus.

***
"Knock knock?" Harry asked.

"Who's there?"

"Me" Harry smiled.

"Me, who?" I asked weirdly.

"You don't know yourself????." Harry started to laugh.

"That wasn't even funny!!" I pushed him away as I laughed.

"Then why are you laughing?" Harry smirked.

"Because it's funny how stupid that was" I rolled my eyes.

"Excuses, mate" Harry tried to mock me by doing the eye roll.

"Anyways, where are we gonna have lunch?" I asked.

"Chipotle?" I asked, trying to give some ideas.

"Never had that" Harry said.

"WHAT?" I screamed.

"Never say never. I'm taking you now" I pulled him and didn't let him say a word.
***
"Why is my burrito so big and fat" Harry said as he looked down at his food.

"Why are you so picky?" I snapped.

"Sassy." Harry chuckled.

"Sasslena is my middle name" I winked. Then laughed.
***
After we ate, we headed back to the bus to get ready for my last show.

"I'm going to enjoy this show. It's finally your last show and we can go travel together on a private jet and stuff after. And we can be together forever." Harry said in a girl voice.

"Okay Harold. I have to get dressed now. Bye!!" I push him out of my dressing room.

"We are already so close, so why not watch you change?" Harry winked.

"Yeah. No. See ya'!" I close the door at his face.

Harry POV

She's so beautiful. She's everything I want. Everything is so cute and perfect about her. Her flaws make her even more perfect. When she falls on the ground, eats a lot, so cute. But of course she keeps going back to the faggot, Justin. He keeps hurting her and she keeps forgiving him. How could someone treat a princess like that? He's a fuckboy and she knows it.

I drifted out of my thoughts when my phone rang.

I didn't even check the caller ID and I picked up the phone.

"Yellow" I say with a deep accent.

"Blue" I heard a familiar lady voice say.

"Ash?" I ask curiously.

"I prefer Benzo, thank you very much!" Benzo says.

"Benzo!! Miss you lil monkey!" I say.

"Yeah yeah. I miss you too, curly hair."

"So what makes you call ME out of sudden?" I ask.

"Just wanted to say, is Selena okay? Like does she know about Justin and that model, Yowhore" she says.

"It's Yovanna" I laugh.

"Well I call her Yowhore because she's a whore." Benzo points out.

"I'm going to agree on that!" I say fast.

"But yeah. She's getting better. She was sobbing earlier and so I took her out to forget him for the day and it worked because she kept talking to me and I didn't let her take some silence to think" I said through the phone.

"Oh good. Because I texted Justin and I'm going to talk to him. Like face to face. If she's there when I go over, I'm going to to punch Yowhore's face and punch Justin in the nose." Benzo said in a sassy voice.

"If I were you, I would do the same!"

"Who wouldn't? She's a bitch. Anyways I have to go. Bye!!" Benzo says.

"See you" I hung the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heeyyyy!!! Long time no update!! Sorry it took so long. I've been busy with stupid school. Keep voting and reading!! Xx