Seattle Concert

**Selena POV**

As I finished singing my last song, i smiled and looked at the crowd. So many people and they all were cheering for me. I couldn't help but to tear up.

"Thank you Seattle!! You guys were awesome tonight! Thank you! I love you and goodnight loves!!" I yelled in the microphone.

After everyone cheered louder and louder, I ran to the spot i had to jump and disapear.

"You did a great job" Poeple walked by me and told me that.

i nodded to all of them back each time they said that.

It's been full 2 weeks since I left Justin and he hasn't messaged me at all this week. I wonder why?

I'm free at the moment so i went to my dresser room and found my phone.

To Justin <3 :Hey!! Haven't talked to you awhile. Yeah? What's up?? xx Sel

I threw my phone on top of the couch and went into the shower.

***

As I got out of the shower, I changed into my casual clothes to see my fans outside.

I checked my phone and it showed that Justin read my message but he didn't reply?

Maybe he saw it but got busy after. Yeah that would make sense.

I walked outside and sighed. He'll message me soon. Hopefully.

"Hey guys!!" I waved to all the Seattle fans out here.

***

After I signed autographs and took pictures, I headed over to the tour bus and suddenly when I entered, someone yelled BOO near my ear.

"SHIT" I screamed.

I turn around and see Harry wih a huge grin on his face.

"Harry!!" I scream and hug him tight. I missed my best friend so much. What the heck?!

"I missed you so I thought maybe j should visit! Charity texted me where you guys were gonna be like 2 nights ago and so I can to surprise you!" Harry said with his cute British accent.

"You're so sweet." I giggled.

As Harry and I took a seat on the couch, we started to chit chat about how Harry auditioned for X-Factor with the lads.

"So what's up with your life so far?" Harry asks me.

"Uh nothing new, I guess." I shrugged.

"What do you mean? What happened?" Harry started to tense up.

"Don't worry. Just those relationship problems. Justin and I are having a distant relationship right now and it's just..."

"Rough." Harry finished my sentence.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Are you guys together still?"

"Yeah of course!"

Harry and I were quiet for 2 minutes.

"So wanna watch netflix or just stay silent?" I joke.

"Netflix!!" Harry pulls me closer to him so I'm leaning on his shoulder.

***

Next Day

Selena POV

I woke up with me leaning on someone's chest.

Oh yeah it's Harry...

His arms were around my waist. I tried to slowly move his arms so I can get up and make breakfast.

"Phew" I relief as I got out and didn't wake him up.

I went into the room where usually me and girls sleep in our bunks.

"Charity!!" I whisper.

"Ugh what" Charity groans.

"Get up! Let's go get some food. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE" I whine and beg to her. I'm honestly so hungry.

"No!" She groans and throws a pillow at my face.

"Oh thanks for that!" I pfft and walk out.

"We can go out for breakfast if you want." Harry mumbles on the couch with his eyes closed.

"We can if you can open your eyes" I giggled.

"Come here" Harry says.

I come near him and he pulls my arm.

"What?" I asked.

"Let's go....." Harry stops and falls asleep again.

I let go of his hand and shake my head.

"Wow thanks for sleeping." I roll my eyes.

I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower and got dressed within 2 hours.

"Hey Ladonna" I smile as I see Ladonna, one of my dancers, wait outside the bathroom.

"Hi. Where are you going so early?" She asks me.

"Out for breakfast."

"Want me to join?" Ladonna asks.

"Yes please! I've been begging for someone to come." I groan.

"Haha let me get ready then" she laughs and enters the bathroom.

***

"Sorry I'm ready let's go" Ladonna tells me.

I nod and we leave to a breakfast place.

***

"So you and Harry were pretty close last night." Ladonna winked.

"As friends we were cuddling. I missed him and his cuddling so why not? He is my best friend"

"With benefits" Ladonna laughed.

"Ha ha so funny." I roll my eyes.

"You haven't denied it yet" Ladonna smirks.

"WE ARE NOT FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS. There I denied it happy?" I groan as loud as I can while eating.

"Whatever" Ladonna smirked and started to eat.

After we ate our breakfast we went back to the girls and Harry.

"Where were you guys?" Charity asked me while sitting with Harry.

"Out to eat because SOME people refused to come with me." I roll my eyes at them.

"Sorry. You know how I am when I'm sleeping" Charity confessed.

"Yeah and i don't know I just fell asleep. Sorry Sel. I'm a deep sleeper and it was so early in the morning." Harry said.

"Save y'all excuses" I roll my eyes and go to my bunk.

"Selenaaaaa" Harry moans and sits by me.

"what?" I snap.

"I said I'm sorry. What else do you want babe?" Harry whined.

"Nothing I'm fine. I'm just upset that my best friends chose to sleep over me. Thanks to Ladonna I didn't go by myself or starve for breakfast." I raise my eyebrow at Harry.

"Sorry. Tomorrow I will promise!" Harry said.

"I don't care about tomorrow." I lay on my bed and just relax.

"Okay what about lunch? Just us with Charity?" I ask.

"Sure"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry but I'm too lazy to write the lunch scene too. I mean they're just gonna eat and talk the whole time then leave. So what's the point >.< anyways thanks for waiting!