Chapter 35

Justin POV
"Mamacita!" I laughed and hugged Selena tight.

I missed her. I missed us.

"Justin." She giggled.

"I missed you" I murmured in her hair.

"Me too." Selena whispered in my ear.

We broke the hug. And Selena just stared at me.

"You okay?" I ask. As I look around, everyone was just chilling at her house.

"Mhm. I just-we have to talk." Selena said seriously.

"Sure." I grabbed her hand and we went to the kitchen.

Selena POV

"Justin." I finally breathed.

"Selena" Justin tried sounding serious.

"The tour, everything. It made us go apart. We haven't seen each other in days, months. I haven't seen you in a god damn month and I just can't see us working out right now. I went on tour and I find you with models and I know you guys are just friends, but like you and that Yovanna girl seem so close. Like more close than we were while I was in tour. Her arms around you, everything. It bothered me and it still does how she's trying to steal you from me." I say.

We both stay quiet.

"And I just think we need a break." I sighed.

"I get it." Justin said, not looking at me.

"Can we at least be friends?" Justin lifts his head up and eyes lock with mine.

"Yeah. -of course!" I smile.

Justin gave me smile and leaned in.

Oh no. Please don't-

He hugged me. Phew. I thought he was going to kiss me.

We broke the hug. Awkwardly.

"Let's go." I smile as I walk over to the living room.

"Selena?" I hear my momma call.

"Momma!!" I run and hug her.

"I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too! How was tour and everything?" My mom asks.

"Amazing. The fans were so sweet and they didn't boo me at all." I smiled.

"They were pretty sweet. Some thought I was dating your lil girl" Harry said from the couch.

"Oh yeah. Harry and I would hang out all the time and so the media made it seem like we were dating. But whatever. Media is the media. They get bored so they make up shit."

"True." Charity said.

"Yup!" Justin pointed out.

"Poor Justin. The media makes him look like a manwhore" Ladonna said.

"Speaking of Justin. I forgot to tell you guys, that I'm 100% single now and Justin & I are friends for now. We just took a break." I sighed but smiled.

"Oh dear, do whatever that makes you happy!" My momma said.

"Hey momma, where's Brian?" I ask curiously.

"He's with his family in Italy. His mother is sick. I was going to go with him, but he insisted I stay so I can see you. He won't be back for a bit." My momma said.

"Oh okay. I'll skype him later and see how his mom is." I smiled and went over to sit on the couch aside from Harry.

"We should all go out for some lunch tomorrow!" I smiled at that idea.

"Everyone is invited!" Everyone looked at each other.

"I have to go back to London tomorrow morning so I can't" Ladonna said. Her excuse I can understand since she lives there and she hasn't seen her family since before my tour.

"I'll be there!" Charity said.

"Same" Harry said.

"Justin?" I ask. I want him to come too. Please say yes. Please.

He stayed quiet for a couple seconds. Maybe 20 seconds.

"Count me in" He grinned.

"Yay!! So I'll invite Francia too. She'd love to come!" I told everyone.

***
Everyone left and the plan for tomorrow was finalized. Justin, Harry, Charity, Francia, and I will be going out for lunch tomorrow. All together. (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wassup readers!!! Hope you liked this chaptuuur. Thanks for all the reads, votes, and sweet comments. Y'all are FAB!! LOVE YOUUU ❤️ PS, I'm trying to update as fast as possible!

Every 10 votes = a new chapter!!