Prologue

A dark-skinned man walked down the hallway towards his office. He adjusted the tie around his neck and the American flag pin on his right lapel. There wasn't much for the man to look at in the hallways. There was a carpeted floor and white walls on which there was very little decor. There was the occasional picture of an agent who had won some award, pictures of seasoned veterans, and the very rare bust of a founder of his division. The man passed a few coworkers on his way.

"Hey Fowler."
"Sampson."
"Techie check in yet?"
"On my way to call her now."

And with that, they would say goodbye, and continue on their way. The dark-skinned man, who we now know is Agent Fowler, walked into his office and towards his computer. He turned on the device and adjusted the little camera attached to the top of the screen. He slid the mouse across the mousepad and the cursor moved to a small icon near the top of the screen. The icon turned into a video chat that expanded to take up most of the computer screen. In the videochat was a girl with long white hair, stormy blue eyes, and a pale complexion.

"So Willy, how's your day been going? Wait wait, don't tell me; you can't tell me. It's-"

"Classified information," they both said at the same time. "Sorry Tori, you know how this works. My day is classified, and your's becomes that way if needed."

"Well, I don't know if today counts as 'classified' or not. I got a new job," the girl, Tori, said. Fowler nodded as if to tell her to continue. "I am now officially a hacker."

The agent's eyes widened, "you're a WHAT?! Tori, if you are participating in illegal-"

Tori cut him off, "don't worry. It's white-hat. I get paid by companies to find flaws in their security systems. Nothing illegal about it."

Fowler's eyes returned to their original state. He then told her, "as long as you are NOT doing anything illegal with this job, then it is not classified. It is public record. Like, something you can find on Google."

"Only if you know how to search it."

"Anything else I should know about?" Fowler said slowly. He had his suspicions about Tori's night life ever since she bought that muscle car.

".......no....." She said with a smirk.

They closed the video chat and Fowler made a mark on his little sheet. This sheet was a part of the miles of red tape this girl had caused since they found her. Oh well, she was a sweet kid. Worth the trouble, and this was much easier than having her live at the pentagon.

____________________

Tori's House

The white-haired girl closed the video chat and raced to her closet. She changed into a purple tank top, on which the words 'Harley Davidson of Kauai' were written. She then threw on a pair of cutoff shorts and black ankle boots. Tori ran down to her garage and jumped into the seat of her electric blue Aston Martin Vanquish and strapped herself in.

"Sorry Fowler, hacking doesn't pay all the bills," she said as the garage door opened and she backed out. Once on the road, she sped off towards the Circuit racing ring.