Activities List

Autobot Base

8:10 AM

Tori didn't quite know what to do. Arcee had gone on an impromptu patrol and taken Bumblebee and Cliffjumper with her. She'd left Bulkhead in charge of the humans. She seemed tense, but from what Tori knew of the femme, she was always tense. Miko had decided it was a good idea to start a band. The girl hadn't yet realized that she was surrounded by possibly the least musical... beings... on the planet. And yet somehow, she was still determined to get Jack and Raf to embrace her specific tastes.

"-in fake blood and jump around screaming," Miko was saying. Then she turned to Tori. "You mentioned the violin-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there. The answer is no," Tori interrupted. Miko looked confused, "aw, but why not!"

"I sold that thing after I got my fine arts credit freshman year. I don't even remember which string is which."

"Ugh, fine," she moped. "Bulkhead! Percussion! We're going for a big, industrial sound. DIY, We're a band. Now we just have to learn the songs."

Tori rolled her eyes, "here we go..."

"This one's a ballad: 'My Fist, Your Face.'" And with that, Miko's favorite style of guitar screeching came through the speakers. A few moments later, the proximity sensors lit the room up in red lights. Bulkhead suddenly perked up, extremely nervous, and started to try to get Miko to calm down. Tori finally got fed up with her oblivious ways and grabbed Miko and the guitar and pulled them behind Bulkhead's leg. The door in the rafters opened and a very familiar voice shouted out Optimus.

Victoria's eyes widened. Was that really Fowler? She thought she had dreamt that up while in the grips of unconsciousness. Apparently not, and she was seconds away from a serious breach of confidentiality. If Fowler found out that she knew about the bots, or worse, that the bots knew about her, she would have to leave the only real home she'd ever known.

In her panic, Tori had lost track of the conversation. That is, until Miko's guitar started to sound out all around the base. Jack jumped to silence the instrument, in hopes that the Man above them had chosen to ignore it, but his efforts were in vain.

"-means in english. So, you tell Prime..." Fowler trailed off as the guitar sounded out again,v this time taking note of the amps and Laptop that had been left in the open.

"Since when are you bots electric?" He asked. No one knew how to respond. Bulkhead froze, as did the four humans until Jack finally stepped out from behind the giant foot with a simple, "Hey, how you doing?" Miko and Raf followed, but Tori stayed behind, trying to figure out just how to play this game.

"Contact with civilians!" Fowler exclaimed. "Team Prime has really gone off-book this time." In his anger and confusion, Fowler resorted to his favorite tactic: belittling through extreme sarcasm. "Wait, don't tell me: you're running a daycare center?" Bulkhead had no idea how to respond, hoping that one of the humans would step in a save him. And Jack tried to do just that. Emphasis on 'tried'.

"We're... Interns!" He said, proudly.

"Student interns," Raf added.

"Earning extra credit in..."

"Auto shop-"

"-Robotics." And there, when Jack and Miko couldn't agree on the fake class in which they were earning the fake extra credit, is where they're already watertight lie began to fail them. Fowler started to walk down the stairs and toward the trio. As he did so, Tori slowly slinked around the side of Bulkhead's leg so that she was still hidden.